Friday, October 11, 2013

My Creative Time ~ October Stamp Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  What a fabulous week!  I say this every month, but Emma's products get more AMAZING with every release!!!  Well it's time for my favorite part...the My Creative Time ~ October Release : BLOG HOP!! You should have arrived here from the super talented Amy's blog.  If not, make sure you head back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing.

For my projects today, I am featuring the brand new MCT ~ Scallop Stitched Envelope Die.  And since it's October, I decided to focus on Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


Unfortunately, I think all of us know someone who has suffered from breast cancer.  So I decided to make a set of supportive note cards that you could either give to your loved one as they battle through their illness, or possibly to even donate the whole set to a charity.

Each one is made with the brand new MCT ~ Scallop Stitched Envelope Die.  And all of these super terrific patterned papers are from the Me & My Big Ideas ~ Breast Cancer : Fight Like A Girl Stack.

Here are some close ups of each one:


To decorate the envelope, I used the MCT ~ Medium Stitched Scalloped Bow Die, the MCT: Scalloped Stitched Rosette Die, the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit, and the MCT ~ Postcard Add-Ons.  I also used pop dots for dimension.  For the inside note, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and the MCT ~ Race For A Cure. The inks are Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Bubblegum ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.


To decorate this card, I used the MCT ~ Medium Stitched Scalloped Bow Die, the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit and the MCT ~ Postcard Add-Ons.  I used pop dots for dimension.  And I embossed the heart with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  For the note card, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and the MCT ~ Race For A Cure.


To decorate this one, I used the MCT ~ Scalloped Stitched Rosette Dies, the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit and the MCT ~ Postcard Add-Ons.  For the note card, I used the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Card and the MCT ~ Race For A Cure.


To decorate this one, I used the both the MCT ~ Medium Stitched Scalloped Bow Die & the MCT ~ Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Die; as well as the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit and the MCT ~ Postcard Add-Ons.  For the note card, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and the MCT ~ Race For A Cure.


And to decorate this last one, I used the MCT ~ Medium Stitched Scalloped Bow Die, the MCT ~ Scalloped Stitched Rosette Die and the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  For the note card, once again I used the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die and the MCT ~ Race For A Cure.


Well, I hope you loved all of my Breast Cancer Awareness Note Cards.  I just love how they all turned out!

**********BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!**********
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners!
Winner #1 ~ $50 Gift Card to the "My Creative Time Store"!
Winner #2 ~ will be our "Guest Designer" for our Next Release!  
All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chances you have!  GOOD LUCK!  :)
******************************************

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ October Release.  Here are all the sets in this release:









I hope you enjoyed all of the fun projects during Sneak Peek Week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well that's it everyone.  If you didn't get your pre-order in last night, then get on over to the My Creative Time Store and get your shop on!  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

65 comments :

Cindy said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL Cassandra, GREAT idea my sweet friend!!! LOVE THEM:)

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...these are so beautiful...love your beautifully embellished envies and cards!!!
leekubinec@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

Cassandra, I think these are so pretty and perfect for the cause. I love how you decorated each. So cute and sure to bring a smile. :)
gsunshine11@tampabay.rr DOT COM

Carol said...

These are so awesome. Love your style...I'm always excited to see what you do! TFS.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Mindy said...

What great card sets and I love the color my favorite. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

creativebee65 said...

Love that you did the Pink projects for October Breast Cancer Awareness month! Perfect! So cute!
Treasa Knight treasaknight@gmail.com

Jeri said...

Miss Cassandra, I adore your breast cancer project. You can't even know how much these will mean to someone on the "journey". I'm a breast cancer survivor and my hubby was my rock through all my surgeries and treatments. If not for him I would have gone through the battle alone. I'd have given anything to have someone send me such a beautiful note of encouragement. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration with all your projects this week.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

~ Jo ~ said...

Hi Cassandra! I am just in awe over this release and your beautiful Breast Cancer awareness set. You are so thoughtful to do this set up and I've enjoyed your projects all week long. Beautiful work and this new release is just amazing, especially that envelope die!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Teri Berrios said...

I am all about supporting breast cancer. I lost a great friend to this battle 2 years ago.

Your projects brought tears to my eyes.....THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hugs, T

quilt4fun2 said...

So many different looks with the same dies and stamps. I love how you mixed them all up. Great paper and wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

pastelpoppiez said...

I love your note cards and for a great cause as well.
Pastelpoppiez@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

Those are beautiful. I love all the different ways you used the dies. They are all so pretty.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

cm said...

These are jaw-dropping stunning! Beautiful projects for a most noteworthy cause - and all the more touching because my sister-in-law has just undergone breast cancer treament. This is an amazing, thoughtful, heart-warming showcase of MCT products! Wonderful inspiration!
c

Megan said...

Those are awesome! Love it!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

Helen said...

These are so beautiful!! I love all of them :)

hbisesi@comcast.net

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Girlfriend! This would lift the spirits of anyone with or known of cancer. You Rock This!

Sherrie K. said...

OMG, these are AWESOME~ I love the pink/white and these would definitely cheer a person up:) Your supportive note cards are very inspirational. Thanks for the idea and for sharing all your fabulous projects this week!
Amazing job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Your note card set is absolutely precious and oh so thoughtful and kind of you. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your project is so inspiring thanks for what you did and how you did it.

Joan Smith said...

Your note card set is absolutely precious and oh so thoughtful and kind of you. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your project is so inspiring thanks for what you did and how you did it.

Cynthia Clark said...

I love these. 2 of my besties have beaten breast cancer, one of them twice. I had to order that paper pad. Love them all.

Shelly said...

Awesome Cassandra!! Beautiful pink and look at all that bow greatness :)

Thanks for a fabulous week of inspiration and Tons of fun!
Shelly

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Beautiful note set Cassandra! What a fun release this has been. I loved all of your projects this week.

Ruthie :)

Lara said...

SO pretty, these are lovely. You have inspired me so much!

Cathryn said...

The rosettes looks great on top of the bow, beautiful job on it all Cassandra! Hugs, Cathryn

Kristi said...

What a super cute collection of pink Survivors! Love it!
Kristi kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Creative M said...

A GORGEOUS collection! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

VICTORIA said...

I love these breast cancer awareness enveloped and cards!!!! I just got my Mamogram and it came back all good yeah !!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are so beautiful and thoughtful, Cassandra! Love all your projects this week! ~hugs, Saundra

Northern Girl Crafts said...

What a wonderful collection, I know someone who would love them as she's still needing her family's love and support. TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Gerda said...

What a fabulous set! TFS!

Kim's Kreations said...

Awesome! Love the use of the bows and rosettes together. What a great cause. This would be so encouraging. ogdendoll@gmail.com

jessica said...

These are all amazing Cassandra! I LOVE the different papers and all the great MCT stamps and dies you used!! These would make for a GREAT gift!!
You ROCKED this new release!!! Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Your projects are all very cute! Love the colors and the way you used the new bow die:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Lady Fair said...

Your notecards and matching envelopes are beautiful. Love the rosettes with the bows - great idea, I'll have to borrow this from you.

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your cards are so beautiful! Love the rosette and bows on them too. You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ these are simply BEAUTIFUL! Not just by appearance either! What AWESOME projects for a very important thing!! I have 2 cousins who have had this ( my age) and one is free for almost 2 years ~ the other is still going thru it! Thank You for sharing these amazing projects for such an important thing! HUGS! Have a GREAT weekend!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love all these pink projects Cassandra! You did awesome! Love the doubled layered bow! Great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow Cassandra, you out did your self this week! anyone would love to get your pink cards, even facing something as scary as breast cancer. I think I'm going to have to lift your googly eye tickets!

Anonymous said...

You have such great ideas love it.
hidalgo67@sbcglobal.net

Sue D said...

What a wonderful idea!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Nina said...

What thoughtful, lovely Breast Cancer Awareness projects.

felkatz said...

I so want those dies!

Kathy

Felkatz at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

Wow, I am just overcome with all that pink, just lovely!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Houses Built of Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL Cassandra!!! Just perfect for this month!!! Had fun playing along with you guys this month! :-)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jordanbev5 said...

Loving your wonderful cards, envies, and ribbons!!!! So perfect for our Pink celebrations this month and so fun! LOVE!

Wanda M. said...

Great projects this week. what a great release. We have all been affected by someone with breast cancer. You did a great job with your projects.

DIANA L. said...

Awesome!! love the fact that they are the BCA beautiful every one of them.
You could enter these in the LUFP or the Linky Pinky Party- for Breast Cancer Awareness. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Linky Pinky Party


Tina said...

Beautiful note card set.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Beth Devitt said...

I would love to win the 50$ prize so I could buy the bow tie dies, love them.

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

What a fantastic way to celebrate breast cancer awareness month! Darling little cards!
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! What a FABULOUS idea, Cassandra! Your cards and envies are absolutely gorgeous and will mean so much to somebody battling breast cancer. I love that paper!!!

Trisha said...

I love all of the different variations that you showed! These bow tie dies are just too cute, I think i need to order one :)

trish
techniquesbytrish@gmail.com

Crystal said...

Great items! Thank you for showing support to our friends fighting breast cancer.

Luvy Sheffield said...

What an inspiring thing to do! Your cards are so sweet!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Love your cards!!
Angela

Jess said...

Cassandra,
Love the idea of the support cards, and they turned out beautifully!!!

Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Yun Kelly said...

Love, love the works of tribute!! Gorgeous!

Tina said...

Such cute little projects, can't wait to get my new stamps and dies

pattyk said...

Very nice!

D- said...

These cards are both beautiful and uplifting. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

Evelyn said...

These are very beautiful and inspirational. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

marg0006 said...

All your projects are lovely. Love the bow die cut.

mar0006 at Verizon dot net

My Creative Time said...

These ALL came out BEAUTIFUL Miss Cassandra!!!! LOVE them! THANK YOU!
Big HUGS,
Emma;)

UnikByYes said...

FABULOUS!!!! LOVE THEM ALL, WELL DONE CASSANDRA!
Thank you for sharing!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

Dorcas Troche said...

Great release. I'm really loving the rosettes. Great theme!!
Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...