Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Designer Challenge" : Courtney

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time. This time our host is the talented Miss Courtney. And the guidelines for her challenge:  Make anything pumpkin related.


Guess how many MCT Products I used on this super quick tag????  Seven!!!  Can you figure them all out?  Hee! I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The little banner is cut with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Fright Night.  I made the large pumpkin using the egg dies in the MCT ~ Hello Spring and for the little topper I used the end of the label in the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  Get ready for this one....the little pumpkins are made with the larger balloon die in the MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  Hee!  Then I added the little leaves using the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  I put everything on pop dots.  And then topped it off with The Twinery ~ Peapod Twine.  Oh, and all of the patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Designs ~ Haunted Manor collection.  And the leaves are cut with Paper Trey Ink cardstock.

Well that's it for me today.  I hope you all have time to enter the challenge!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

**Oh and don't forget to come back a little later today for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for Peachy Keen Stamps!!!

13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

WOW Cassandra I love your tag. I absolutely am blown away at what you used to create your pumpkins I have these dies but not in a million years would I have come up with your clever and creative ideas. You just amaze me always as your talents are to the moon and back girl you just always create with so much passion and creativity I always love what you do, how you go about doing it. Your creation once again left in me awe. YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

This tag is AWESOME Cassandra! I LOVE how you made the pumpkins and I am totally going to try those :)
Thanks for the inspiration and have a GREAT day!!

Christine Owens said...

Great tag. I just love how Emma's die have multiple uses lol. Your pumpkins look great!!! Hope I have time to get in on this challenge too. --C

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tag!

Carol said...

Love these cute little pumpkins and love how versatile all Miss Emma's dies are! This is such a fabulous tag! TFS!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Esther said...

Darling!!! Saw it on facebook!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, this is beautiful and I think you broke the record for most MCT products used on one project! Great job.

Leslie

Creative M said...

Love the idea of the use of the egg dies on pumpkins...creative!
TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Awesome clever tag! Not sure I would have come up with using balloons for pumpkins...they are super duper. Love the background paper.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! Awesome Tag!!! I love how you did the pumpkins!!
Cindy :)

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your great tag Cassandra!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Alright using those balloon dies to make the pumpkins ~ CLEVER!! It give them the PERFECT stem! Oh you know I am borrowing this idea!!! Plus the whole tag is so PERFECT!!!!

Gaylynn said...

Cassandra, I love how you used the egg and balloon dies to make the pumpkins. How clever!!! This looks so CUTE. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...