Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create anything besides a card or layout.


I know that Halloween is tomorrow, but it's never too early to start thinking about decorating the Thanksgiving Day table.  Hee Hee!  The first time I saw Emma's new bow dies, I just knew I wanted to decorate the napkins on the dinner table!!!


I used the MCT ~ Medium Stitched Scalloped Bow Die.  The pretty fall patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Pumpkin Patch Stack and the solid color cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  In the center I used the star burst die and the small circle die from the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  On the circle, I used the brand new MCT ~ Postcard Add-Ons for the sentiment and the little leaves.  I tied the napkin with some pretty green ~ hemp twine.  And then I added the tag using the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings and the brand new MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  The inks are brand new from Ranger called Orange Blossom and Potting Soil...perfect for fall!!!

Well, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

5 comments :

Joan Smith said...

How pretty are your napkin rings. You really got clever and creative here. Love the colors and papers you chose your guests are in for a real treat. Your table is going to be just beautiful. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty napkin rings!!

Cindy said...

AWESOME project idea Cassandra, looks FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fabulous idea for the table. They look so pretty! Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh I LOVE this idea! So pretty and perfect for the up coming holiday! Might have to borrow this too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...