Thursday, September 26, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps & Timeless Twine

Hello everyone!  For the last week or so, Peachy Keen Stamps & Timeless Twine have been teaming up to show you how well their products work together.  And today is my turn to show you all the crafty goodness.  I made 3 projects...I hope you like them!!!


This is a fun 5.5 x 5.5 card.  The dark gray and the white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The yellow and both shades of turquoise/blue papers are from the Fancy Pants ~ Park Bench collection


This super cute sun and fun sentiment are from the PKS ~ You Are My Sunshine.  I added some Yellow ~ Stickles to the sun for sparkle.  The flag for the sentiment is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies. The clouds are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.  If you look closely, you can see that I chalked up the clouds a bit for a whispy look.


I cut this little sailboat with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I tried something totally new for me by making a sail out of twine!  Isn't it cool?  I used the Timeless Twine ~ Cape Cod Twine.  I just love how it turned out!!!  If you look closely, you can see that I added a hint of Star Dust ~ Stickles to the waves as well for some more sparkle.


Card #2 is another 5.5 x 5.5 card.  The solid color cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The pretty patterned papers are from the SEI ~ Vanilla Sunshine collection.  I cut the pretty scalloped circle with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.


This sweet little fairy is from the PKS ~ Mini Fairies & Girl Gnomes.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers. And I added a little Star Dust ~ Stickles to her wings for the special fairy sparkle.  I used the pretty Timeless Twine ~ Key Lime Sorbet Twine around the circle and to tie the bow.  In the center, I added a little flower gem and pearl from my stash.  The sentiment is also from PKS ~ Mini Fairies & Girl Gnomes.  For the label, I used the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  I put the whole center piece on pop dots for dimension.


Not done yet!!!  Here is another fun 5.5 x 5.5 card.  The black cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The patterned papers are from the Creative Imaginations ~ Simply Sentiments collection.  


This cutie patootie cow is from the PKS ~ May 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The fence is cut with a Martha Stewart ~ Border Punch.  I used the Timeless Twine ~ Black Kraft Twine to wrap around the fence and to tie the bow.  In the center is a little flower gem and pearl from my stash.


The milk bottle and "Got Cookies?" sentiment are also from the PKS ~ March 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I cut the label with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  At the bottom, I used the Timeless Twine ~ Black Kraft Twine to make what I hope look like cookies.  My husband teased me that they looked like cow patties...LOL!!!

Well that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my cards...they were so fun to make!  Head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps & Timeless Twine to check out more of their cool products.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

jessica said...

Totally AWESOME cards Cassandra!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love them all, fab twine use!!

Sherrie K. said...

OMG, these are all so ADORABLE! I love the cow Cassandra..Oh, how stinken cute:) The way you did the twine on all of your cards is fantastic!
Great job on showcasing the twine and PK stamps!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OOO to the MMM to the GGG! These are so flipping CUTE!!! Seriously! One right after the other is so darn ADORABLE! Seriously speechless!

Creative M said...

They are all ADORABLE!!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Christine Owens said...

Great job on all of them. My fav is Got Cookies?! TFS --C

gmanshk said...

love what you are doing with the twine...the sail boat is precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...