Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks : September Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ September Release!!  I have been out of town for my best friend's wedding...fun..fun..fun...and I got back just in time to make a couple of quick cards.  Hope you like them:


This card is a little funny considering that not only do I not drink coffee, but I don't even like the smell of coffee...YUK!!!  I know...I'm weird.  But since everyone else I know loves coffee, I figured this card would come in handy.   ;)   The black and the red cardstock are from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Snips & Snails collection.


The "Happiness is" & "coffee" sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ September 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The "hope you Perk Up real soon!" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ In The Kitchen.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


All of these fun images are from the brand new PKS ~ September 2103 : Kit of the Month.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I used some pop dots on some of them for dimension.  The cool ribbon is from my stash.


This is a fun 6x6 card.  The brown cardstock is from Bazzill.  The kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The blue cardstock is from Recollections.  And the fun monkey paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Snips & Snails collection.


This super cool birthday cake is from the brand new PKS ~ September 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I heat embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and clear ~ Stampedous Embossing Powder.  The cute birthday candle is from Jolee's Boutique.  The beautiful die shapes are cut with the MCT ~ XL Label Die & the MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die.  The "Happy CAKE day!" sentiment is also from the brand new PKS ~ September 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The tab is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Tab Die.  The ribbon is from my stash.  And I put all the elements on pop dots for some dimension.

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to join us on September 5th @ 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection for the big Reveal Party.  See you there!!!

6 comments :

janner said...

Both cards are super cute. I love the pk face.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Loving these sweet cards ♥

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER job with your sneak peeks Cassandra, they are both FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cards Cassandra! I love these as I have a lot of coffee drinking friends-this would be a cute design to remember!
Your birthday card is adorable to and such a fun pattern paper choice-cute monkeys!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Both cards are so nice! I love the coffee one with the pop of red and the bling on the coffee pot! Great job as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

So adorable! I like the gem on the pot and cute sentiment. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...