Thursday, September 5, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ September Release Party Challenge

Hello everyone!  Peachy Keen Stamps just revealed their September Release!!  And to celebrate, over at the Peachy Keen Connection they are having a couple of challenges.  

Challenge #2 is hosted by the talented Miss GiGi.  The guidelines for this challenge: Create any project using a Peachy Keen Face of your choice and 1-Die Cut.  

 
This is a spooky 6x6 card.   The black cardstock is from Bazzill.  The white and the gray cardstock are from Recollections.  The kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  And the fun patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Wicked collection.


This fun little sweet shop is from the brand new PKS ~ Shop.  I paper pieced all the elements.  I added some pop dots underneath the awning for dimension.  The scary face in the window is from the PKS ~ Make A Monster Face Assortment.  I colored it in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers for extra spookiness.  ;)


The super fun "TRICK-OR-TREAT" sentiment (made out of bones!!!) is from the PKS ~ Dress Me Ghost.  The cute little bats are from the PKS ~ Ghosts & Bats : Cottage Cutz.  I chalked them up and put them on pop dots for dimension.


This little ghost is also from the PKS ~ Ghosts & Bats : Cottage Cutz.  The scary face is from the PKS ~ Make A Monster Face Assortment.  I chalked up the ghost for extra spookiness and put him on pop dots for dimension.

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you hop on over to the Peachy Keen Connection to check out all the challenge details.  I hope you all enter...can't wait to see what you make!!!

3 comments :

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE card Cassandra, LOVE that you turned it into a Halloween theme card!!! :)

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ This is truly SPOOTACULAR! I LOVE that paper with all the fun and amazing details! Those little bats are too CUTE!! Everything is just PERFECTLY done as always! Just wanted to say THANK YOU again ~ you know what I mean by that! hugs!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My! Too cute for words :D Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...