Thursday, September 19, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-38 : 3D Objects - Potluck

Hello everyone! It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-38 : 3D Objects - Potluck.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create the 3D project of your choice using the theme "potluck".  Ever gone to a potluck and had no clue what a dish might be?  Here's your chance to make an item to give a heads up of what your dish is.  It could be toppers, placecards, a banner, or anything else that sparks your creativity!  Or maybe you have an awesome way to display your dish, that would work too.  Use your amazing creativity to make a run with this challenge.  


With the start of football season, we tend to BBQ a lot.  And one of our favorites is corn on the cob.  So I made this fun little holder for those corn on the cob thingies.  Isn't it cute?


This little guy is from the PKS ~ Faceless Corn and so is the funny little sentiment.  I used some chalk and a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for his face.  All of the papers are from the Bo Bunny ~ Double Dot collection.  The label for the sentiment is cut with a die from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The pretty bow is made from ribbon I had in my stash...perfect match don't ya think?!  Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you have time to enter this super fun challenge...I can't wait to see what you all make!! Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

8 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Just adorable! What a FUN idea:) TFS!
Sherrie K

Vivienne Holden said...

Oh My Word!! It doesn't get much better (or cleverer) than this!
The Cornie was just MADE for this challenge!!! How imaginative you are. I'm dead jealous. xxx

Christine Owens said...

Great holder idea. I usually end up stabbing myself looking for those "thingies" in the drawer. Love his cornie face --C

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!!!!! LOVE that corn and his face!!! Such a fun project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Creative M said...

Seriously TOO cute!!
Thanks for making me laugh...
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

janner said...

Adorbs! I just received that stamp in the mail. Thanks for all your inspiration.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Hahahaha this is just too CUTE and Funny!!!! Just LOVE how you used that stamp!! Oh shucks I am cracking up over here on the east coast!! LUV it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...