Monday, September 30, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  This is the day when we make Smash Book, Project Life, or any other kind of scrapbook layouts to hopefully inspire you to get some scrapping done.  :)

I'm back with another layout in my ABC Book.  I'm using the 6x8 Simple Stories ~ SN@P Binder.  And today I'm doing the letter "Ee".


The colorful papers that I am using today are all from the Simple Stories ~ Urban Traveler collection, except for some white, pink and gray cardstock on the elephant - those are from my scraps.  The "Ee" and the elephant are from PPbN Designs and I cut them with my Cameo.

Here are some closer shots of both pages:



Ok, let's take a look at the details:


Once again, the "Ee" and the cutie patootie elephant are from PPbN Designs.  I stamped the "is for" with the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  I cut the word "elephant" with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  And then I added a little bit of yellow ~ ric rac from my stash.


This is the awesome MCT ~ 3x3 Fancy Envelope Die.  I added a couple of fun brads from my stash and tied it shut with some twine.  The arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Dies. And the label is from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  I also stamped the word "envelope" with the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  


I cut all of the colorful Easter Eggs with both egg dies in the MCT ~ Hello Spring.  The "Easter Eggs" is from the MCT ~ Color Me Happy.  (**I actually cut my stamps...eek...too get the words the way I wanted them). The BINGO card is from the paper collection.  I stamped the word "east" with the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  And the arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Dies.


I cut the elf with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store. The cute little face is from the PKS ~ In The Garden Face Assortment.  I added some gems from my stash to the elf hat.  And I used the Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to make the fun puffy part.  The little arrows are from the MCT ~ Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies.  I stamped the words "eye", "elf" and "ear" with the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  


I hope you are still enjoying my ABC Book.  I'm just loving the process so far!!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

8 comments :

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!! LOVE all the "E" images and of course how you used all the MCT stamps and dies!! Another AWESOME LO!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

Joan Smith said...

Your page is so ca-ute!! Your book is adorable I love all the ideas you came up with for the letter "E" and your color and paper choices are so fun. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your alphabet book ideas rock!! You are so talented and creative!!

gmanshk said...

I love the elephant...all of the pages are so cute. thx for sharing

snappy scrappy said...

This is just adorable!!!

Christine Owens said...

Great addition to your alphabet. Love the letter E. Great job. --C

quilt4fun2 said...

Your pages and details are so cute. I like the ric rac too. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

Totally love the E lo. I love the colors and all the elements of the page. There are so many patterns. THe elephant is so cute.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ I am still in AWE of this book! I can't say it enough how much I ADORE and LOVE this book! Seriously you are one special person! I honestly don't think I could EVER give this book up once it is done! BEAUTIFUL work sweet Cassandra! BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...