Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Favorite Stamp of the Month" with My Creative Time.  This month we are featuring: So Grateful For You & Home Sewn.  Here are a couple of new projects I made with these sets:


I'm sure you all are tired of seeing wedding stuff...lol...but I'm almost done.  ;)   These are a couple of Thank Yous that I made.  One is for my bff's mother-in-law who altered our dresses for us.  And the other one is for the woman who owned the beautiful home in California where we had the wedding.


The purple cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The pretty white patterned paper is from the SEI ~ White Elegance collection.  The sparkly purple paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter stack.


The white piece is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die.  The pretty heart is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die.  At the bottom, I used some left over tulle and ribbon from the wedding and a pretty gem from Jolee's Boutique.  I put the whole thing on pop dots for dimension.


All of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ So Grateful For You.   I embossed them with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Opaque ~ Zing Embossing Powder.

 
This one is made with the best invention ever - the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  The pretty paper is from the SEI ~ White Elegance collection.  The cute little dresses are cut with the MCT ~ Girls' Night Out Stitched Dies.  The purple and white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The "Thanks sew much!" sentiment and needle are from the MCT ~ Home Sewn.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The fun little stitched hearts are from the MCT ~ Beary Special Thoughts.  And the ink for them is Grape Juice ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

11 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are so awesome!!
your dress card is absolutely adorabs & your heart card is beautiful and precious. Girl you are so creative and talented. I love what your do always and how you do it!!

Cindy said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL Cassandra, GORGEOUS job!!Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the stitched dresses and adorable sentiment! Both are FABULOUS!!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

These are just amazing!!! I LOVE the stamps and dies you used...the colors are gorgeous and the embellishing is perfect!!
Awesome job Cassandra!!

Gaylynn said...

OMG, these are stunning. Both are so elegant and perfectly done. Makes me want to go and grab the sewing set. :)

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Cassandra! I'm sure the wedding was gorgeous too! I hope you enjoyed it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well if these don't scream ELEGANT, BEAUTIFUL and GRATEFUL ~ I have no clue what would! I just LOVE the stamps and dies you chose with the color combination! As always PERFECTLY done!

quilt4fun2 said...

Both cards are so beautiful. I love all the purple and white embossing on card #1. I like the simple bows on the dresses and clever to think to use the hearts...they look perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kigz said...

Those hangers get me every time! They are just too cute! Perfect use for the gift card holder! :)

Christine Owens said...

Love the gift card holder. I like seeing a stamp from a set, like the stitched heart...I knew exactly what set it came from. Nice accent to the holder. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...