Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge : Cheryl

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Designer Challenge" with My Creative Time.  This time our host is Miss Cheryl and the guidelines for her challenge:  Make a "fall themed project" using the colors in the given palette.  

Here is my super simple card.  I thought this would be great to attach to some fall baked goods.  :)


The brown cardstock for the card base is from Bazzill.  All of the other papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Autumn Melody Stack.  (to view the color palette - check out the picture over at My Creative Time).  I used the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die for the background piece.  The beautiful leaves and sentiment are from the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  I tied the bow with some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.  And I added a little jewel from my stash to the center of the bow.  

This was super simple and easy to make.  It would be a great idea to mass produce for those of you who make yummy pumpkin bread for fall!!!  And if you do...send some my way!!  YUM!!!  ;)  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I can't wait to see what you all make!!!  Have a great day!

5 comments :

jessica said...

Beautiful card Cassandra! LOVE the stitched leaves :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Joan Smith said...

What a pretty card Cassandra gosh the colors along with your choice for background paper is so perfect. Love the way you used all of Emma's goodies. The twine is a perfect touch. You sure nailed this challenge

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the simple beauty of your card...the simple bow and gem are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gaylynn said...

This is pretty with the Autumn leaves and colors. It's all so nice. :)

Kigz said...

Came over to your blog to see this one...totally LOVE it! Those leaves are on my wishlist...fall is calling! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...