Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  Sorry I've been a little MIA...things have been really busy lately.  Hopefully things will be back to normal next week.  Well today, it's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  And I have my last wedding treat to show you:


These are the little chocolate treats that I made for my BFF's wedding.  They turned out perfect!!!  I used the MCT ~ Treat Slider Box Die.  I just love how you can use it for some fancy or even something simple!  The pretty cardstock is from the SEI ~ White Elegance Collection.  The purple cardstock is from Bazzill.  For the tag, I used the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  I tied each box with some pretty white ~ Tulle and purple Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  In the center is a pretty gem from Jolee's Boutique.


Did I mention that I made 70 of them?!  That means 280 little chocolates!!  They are soooo easy to make, but it definitely took some time.  I spread it out over a couple of weekends so that I didn't go bonkers...LOL.   ;)


And here is what it looked like with the place setting.  The whole day couldn't have been any more perfect!!!  :)

Well that's it for me.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

12 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OMG Cassandra You are one amazing craftin' Diva. My goodness girl 72 geeze oh pete...but they are absolutely gorgeous. They have to be the hit of the party....talk of the town....headlines in your local paper. I love what you did and how you did it and you sure know how to make the mostess out of Miss Emma's goodies and girl you sure know how to pick your paper/cardstock.
Love it allot!! YOU ROCK!!

Cathryn said...

You did a beautiful job on all of your wedding creations. Wow you did sooooo much work. I hope everyone realized how long it must have taken you! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous wedding treats!!

Melissa said...

They look gorgeous with the setting. Great job!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh WOW! This is gorgeous Cassandra! I love that bold, rich purple with the sliver - so elegant. But, wowzers....70? They look fabulous - absolutely gorgeous!

Creative M said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

What an undertaking...huge job but oh so beautiful. I am glad everything was done on time and went perfectly! I have enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful projects you have come up with. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

OMG AMAZING job with these GORGEOUS wedding treats!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH MY WORD!!! Actaully I am lost for words!! You are TOTALLY AMAZING, special, talented and beyond kind & generous! I can't even begin to imagine how long this all took but let me say these are simply GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!!

Christine Owens said...

WOW looked like purple madness at your house lol the place setting looked perfect with the wedding treat. --C

Sherrie K. said...

These are FABULOUS!! The papers are SO pretty and elegant! Love these favors:)
Sherrie K

Kristine Reynolds said...

cassandra-
it was so nice to meet you at boot camp! I just ordered this die and the tiny tags set. Daughter gave the green light to making these for her wedding favors :) I'll share when we get them done!

Kristine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...