Friday, August 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : August Release

Hello everyone!  So what did you think of all the cuteness yesterday?  Well, it's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ August Release.  Get ready for more fun!!


EEK!!!  Isn't he a cutie?!?!  I don't know how Kathy (aka the Peachy Queen) does it every month...she is da bomb!!!  This is my usual 5 x 6.5 card - the card base is from Recollections.  All of the colorful patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Hello Summer collection.


All of the stamped images and sentiments on this card are from the brand new PKS ~ August 2013 : Kit of the Month.  My cutie patootie little puppy is stamped onto kraft cardstock from Paper Trey Ink.  And then I colored him up a bit with some chalk and used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for his eyes.  For the collar and doggie dish, I used a Clear Star ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.  And then I added some Waterfall ~ Stickles in the doggie's dish for water.  I put my cute little puppy on pop dots for a bit of dimension.

Here is a closer shot of the little cutie:


I just can't get over how CUTE he is!!!!!   :)


I paper pieced the dog house and then colored in the opening with a black marker.  The fence is cut with a Martha Stewart ~ Border Punch and I put it on pop dots for dimension.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget...the Release Party is on August 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

8 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your puppy is adorable, Cassandra!! Love this fun card! ~Hugs, Saundra

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Too adorable! Love this!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh- what a cutie! Love the sweet little scene you created. The picket fence is so cute and I love the sparkle you added - SWEET!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super cute scene! The puppy is so stinken adorable! That face just makes me melt:) Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Super adorable Cassandra! What a sweet new release and adorable card!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ` Oh this is too CUTE too! This puppy has to be on my wish list! I LOVE the sentiments that are new too! They totally fit PERFECTLY with the images! As always ADORE your creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...