Thursday, August 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for some fun?  It's time for Day 1 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ August Release.  And I think you're gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!


Hee Hee!  I told you!!!  Isn't that kitty such a little cutie?!?!  This is a 6x6 card.  All of the patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy collection.  The brown cardstock is Bazzill.


This fun birthday cupcake with candles is a file from Miss Kate Cuttables that I cut with my Cameo.  If you look real close, you can see that I embossed the frosting with the Divine Swirl ~ Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  And I put a layer of Glossy Accents on it to make it look more like frosting.  I also added a few Recollections ~ Pearls for some "sprinkles".   ;)


This super cute little kitty is from the brand new PKS ~ August 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I chalked her up for some texture.  And I added some little bits of frosting around her face to make it look like she is coming up out of the cupcake and being "caught" in the action.  Hee Hee!


The "Happy Birthday!" sentiment is also from the PKS ~ August 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  Also, for the candle flames, I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles.


So what do you think of my first little "peek"?  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget the Release Party over at the Peachy Keen Connection on August 5th at 6pm CST.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

9 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Josie0602 said...

Love it....sooo cute!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo darn CUTE Cassandra, SUPER job my friend!!!:)

jessica said...

OMG how super adorable is this!!! LOVE your cute card Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ well I thought I was done on your blog tonight ~ wrong! I couldn't miss this ADORABLE card! How CUTE is little kitty! CUTE! Of course my LOVE for papers ~ can't miss telling you that! Can't wait to see more! Have a great night!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a clever idea to make kitty coming out of the cupcake :D Such a cute stamp and great cupcake cut file. Love how you did the frosting.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tanya/Nonna said...

I always love your work and I'm thinking this darling little card ranks right up there among my favorites! I just LOVE that chocolate cupcake all over that sweet little face - too cute ♥

Melissa said...

Such a fun card! Great job Cassandra

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my stars...this is darling! I love the grin on that kitties face! Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...