Thursday, August 29, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Hello everyone!  This is my first of two posts today...Woot! Woot!  Today is my day to post over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  And I have a simple little Birthday Card for you.


The card base is from Recollections.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Hello Summer collection.


I made this pretty little flower using the PKS ~ Funny Flowers : Cottage Cutz Die.  I added the little stem.  I chalked her up a bit for some detail and put her on pop dots for dimension.


The candle is from the PKS ~ With A Cherry On Top.  I paper pieced it and added some Yellow ~ Stickles to the flame.  In the upper right corner, the cute little bee is from the PKS ~ Baby Bumble Bee.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to her wings.  At the bottom, the star burst is cut with a die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The "90th" is from the PKS ~ August 2012 : Kit of the Month.  The label at the bottom is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the PKS ~ With A Cherry On top.

That's it for me.  Make sure you come back in just a bit for the next My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek.

2 comments :

jessica said...

This is such a GREAT birthday card! Loving those adorable PKS!!!!!
Thanks for sharing another FUN card!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So fun and happy...love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...