Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Thoughtful Thursday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thoughtful Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make something for someone else.  It could be Get Well, Congratulations, Thinking of You, Thank You, With Sympathy, Cheer Up or anything else.  And today, I have my last Bridal Brunch goodie.  These are the little Thank You gifts I made for all of the attendees.


These are pretty little photo coasters that I bought at Party City.  It's super easy to put your little photo in there.  I tied them up with some pretty purple ribbon and white tulle.  In the center, I used the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies and added a little gem from Jolee's Boutique.  Then, I used the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings for the "Thank You" tag.  The papers are the same ones I have been using in all the other projects.

Well, that's it for my Bridal Brunch goodies.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I'm up to my eyeballs making the chocolate treats for the wedding, so I will show those to you in a couple of weeks.  Have a great day everyone!

7 comments :

jessica said...

Another gorgeous and very thoughtful project Cassandra! LOVE the frames and you decorated them with the ribbon and MCT stamps and dies beautifully!!!
I LOVE this idea and know everyone who receives one of these will also :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

Cathryn said...

What a lovely favor to take home from a party, beautiful Cassandra! Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous favor!!!

Crafting Katie said...

So elegant! You really outdid yourself with this brunch, Cassandra!

Joan Smith said...

Oh my how beautiful and everyone is going to luv them and cherish them I know my daughter made a set for an anniversary gift years ago and they still and always will be on my livingroom end table. You did an amazing job on these. Love what you do and how you do it!!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the pretty ribbon and tulle!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Useful, pretty and sentimental! These coasters are great and you decorated them up so pretty. Party City here I come! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...