Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Wahoo..two posts in one day!  I've been a crafting machine this week!!  It's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peek Week for the My Creative Time ~ August Release.

PRE-ORDER DAY !!!!!
The August 26th Edition stamps & dies are available for PRE-ORDER right now!  Please enter the code AUGUST2013 to receive 20% off your ENTIRE ORDER! Start shopping HERE!  HAPPY SHOPPING! 

Today we are showcasing 2 new sets: the Photobooth Stitched Die and the What A View! Die.

For project #1 I decided to change it up a bit:


This is a super fun Halloween treat.  I got the fun little plastic purse from my local scrapbook store.  And I filled it with yummy Candy Corn candies (well, what's left of them anyway...LOL!)  The white and the black cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Authentique ~ Thrilling collection.


Isn't this so fun?!  It's the brand new MCT ~ What A View! Die.  I stamped the word "halloween" using the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  In the center, I used the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies.  And I added a giant googlie eye....HEE!  Then I tied it on with The Twinery ~ Charcoal Twine.


For the tag, I used the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & the MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  The "You've been BOOed!" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Fright Night.  I tied it on with The Twinery ~ Mandarin Twine.  And of course, I had to add a couple of tiny googlie eyes!!!  :)

For project #2, I made another fun Halloween card:


The white cardstock is XPress It Blending Card paper.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Halloween Parade collection.  The pretty bow is made with May Arts ~ Chevron Ribbon.


The fun strip in the middle is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Photobooth Stitched Die.  The actual die has 3 openings.  For this I used two together and overlapped them.  All of the cute little images are from the MCT ~ All Around Halloween.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The great sentiments are from the brand new MCT ~ Fright Night.  I put the strip in the middle on pop dots for dimension.

**********SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!**********
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday and so on...  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment, the better chance you have for winning!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it!  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  :)
***********************************

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow for the super fun Blog Hop.

32 comments :

GlendaLea said...

Cassandra,
I love the colors! This just so sweet!
TFS
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Both these cards are so Bootiful! Love how you used the new photo die and stamped in the middle! This whole release is fantastic!

Debbie

dhawk@centurylink.net

jessica said...

OMG how fun are these projects!!! LOVING that adorable boo gift bag...now that is one fun halloween treat to give and receive!! And of course I am loving your awesome card too! Such a GREAT new stamp and die release!!
Awesome job my friend!
Thanks for sharing and for all the inspiration!!!

Joan Smith said...

OOOOOh Cassandra you once again did a wicked awesome job on what you created!! Your treat bag is spooktacular and your card is frightfully fantastic. You are so, so, so talented and above all else one creative classy gal you never cease to blow my mind!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Wonderful projects, Cassandra!! Love the treat container and the card is too cute!! ~hugs, Saundra

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra great projects today I saw that your strip was longer and thanks for sharing how you did that to make it 5 instead of 3. great idea!!! Love todays sneak peeks :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Marie Campagna said...

The photo booth stitch card is FANTASTIC. Great job

Kristi said...

I love you overlapping the strips and then adding all the fun Halloween images, too cute.
Love the treat bag.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Brenda said...

What fun and adorable projects!!! I love the cute clear purse with the candy corn!! The view die is just too cute on it!! I also love, love the fun and bright card! It is so fun and festive and just makes me smile!! I can't wait for the blog hop to see what else you fabulous ladies have done!

Amy said...

Ooh LOVE both of your projects!! Love the you've been booed purse! And your Halloween card is so fun and colorful!!
Amy

Tosha said...

Love the colorful card full of Happy Halloween!

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous Halloween card and treat bag...love the view finder die!!

Brenda said...

wow!! the little baggie is so cute and contains my favorite fall candy and the eye is too cute!!! the card is adorable with all the pretty colors!! these peeks have been awesome! thanks for sharing!!

Mindy said...

I always enjoy how you use color on your terrific projects. Thanks for sharing. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness! These are amazing projects! The stamps and dies are all amazing and I want them all, lol! The treat bag is the cutest ever-definitely need to make some!
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blospot.com

Jess said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Such a fun treat bag, thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

Creative way of filling the windows on both die cuts. So fun and unique, Cassandra. :)

Jeri said...

Such super cute projects, Miss Cassandra. How perfect that the word Halloween fits in the openings of the view finder. Love the googly eye in the center. Perfect job using the photo booth die with the little image stamps from other sets. It looks great!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, your projects are amazing! I love this release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Super cute treat box and card. Love how you used the current release with ohter release stamps. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Christine Kiehl said...

I love this card! That is an awesome photobooth stitched die! I love that little ghosts bow! How cute is that? The door trim and the orange bow...very nice. Thank you for sharing with us.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that eyeball in the middle of the flower cute project.

Evelyn said...

That flower is super cute I would have never thought of using a eye on my flower. Great treat and love all the wonderful color on your card. tfs
Evelyn

JennyKozar said...

adorable adorable adorable!!!

D- said...

Yummy. Love your treat container. Wonderful card. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Great cards - well done!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Love,love, love your creations with the new release! I just ordered the whole package and can't wait to get it!

Sue D said...

Very fun Halloween projects!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gina said...

Omg I LOVE this card! The film strip extended is a great idea! Love love !!
Babi96 at aol dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

The clear purse is fun...the candy is like the background paper. Love the googlie eyes are a wonderful idea! Card 2 is nice and colorful...great papers. I like that the stamps fit perfectly. Super job on your fun purse & card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow both creations are beautiful. I love the cute little tag and that sentiment is (LOL) is just too cute.

And that card is just to cute. Love the images stamped.

TFS An'Jenic-

Nina said...

Great coloring on the small Halloween images; love the borders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...