Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for more??  What a great week so far don't you think?!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week for the My Creative Time ~ August Release.  Today, we are showcasing 2 brand new sets: Let's Celebrate and Stitched Party Dies.

Card #1 is more Halloween fun:


The card base, the white, gray, orange, and black cardstock are all from Recollections.  The fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Halloween Parade collection.


This super cool banner is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  To stamp the word "party", I used the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  I used pop dots to give the banner dimension.


I cut these sassy little witch boots using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I added little green gems from my stash for the buttons on the boots.  I put the boots on pop dots for dimension.  Also if you look closely, you can see that I embossed the background with the Basket Weave ~ Darice Embossing Folder


I created the sentiment using a few different stamps in the brand new MCT ~ Let's Celebrate.  The inks are black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Monarch Orange ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

Card #2 is a good old fashion Party Invite:


This is a fun 6x6 card.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Fancy Pants ~ Wonderful Day collection. The black ric rac is from my stash.


Aren't these balloon dies AWESOME?!?!  I just LOVE them!!!  They are from the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  I put them on various sizes of pop dots for dimension.


I used the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die for the invitation.  The "party" title and the info stamps are all from the brand new MCT ~ Let's Celebrate.

**********SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!**********
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday and so on...  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment, the better chance you have for winning!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it!  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  :)
***********************************

Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week.  I sure hope you are having a GREAT time so far.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.

54 comments :

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh wow how cute!! I love the Halloween card with that sentiment. Just too cute!! And the balloons are oh my a got have.


TFS An'Jenic-

JanJan808Kreate said...

Luv both of you're kreations...so cute.

Carol said...

Love the Halloween card, such fun papers and details...I'm crazy about anything having to do with witches! Love the party invite...more great papers. Really love your creative style!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

Love both projects! Colors are fun! TFS
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love both of your cards they are super wonderful job on both. This set is my fav so far I am loving it !!!!
win_or_lose52 at Hotmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

OOOOH girl your cards are awesome my goodness gracious I am in love with your Halloween card it rocks and your invite well it's so cool. You are so creative and I love what ya done did and how ya done did it. Thanks too 4 using some oldies with the new goodies love all the extra awesome ideas.

NANCY said...

So cute love these dies and your invites

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL projects! They look amazing! I love the cheery colors...and the products in this new release just makes me HAPPY :)! I can't wait to order them. Have a great day!

Suzanne :)
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Love both items you created! That halloween card is cracking me up!!! Great designs :)
Amy

jessica said...

I am so LOVING your AWESOME projects Cassandra! Today's stamps and dies ROCK!!!!
I can see a whole bunch of party invites in my future :)
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT hump day!!!

Brenda said...

OMGosh these are too fun!!! I love, love the Halloween one, that is just to cute!! I also love, love the invite!! This party dies and sentiments are so cool and a must have!!

Jeri said...

Awesome! I love those snazzy witch shoes. Love the banners you used on both cards and can't wait to get my own set of those dies.

TheTulipCollector said...

Both cards are awesome my friend. I have witch shoes just like those!

Sue D said...

Very cute cards with these new dies. I like the papers you used.

Jess said...

OMG Cassandra you did an amazing job with these stamp sets!! Those shoes are just so cute!

Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both...especially the Halloween one...super cute!!

Lisa Davis said...

Where is my invitation and wheres the party at lol?

Lisa Davis

dreenie said...

cute! those boots were made for partying!!! really lovin the colors in your birthday card!!!
dreenie4atyahoo

Brenda said...

these cards so so cute!! I love all the colors and pattern papers you used!! so aWESOME!!! thanks for sharing.

Cindy said...

Once again, you never fail to impress! Love both of your creations! This release, like all the others, promises to be a can't miss!!!

Martha Galvez said...

Great cards, loving these dies!!!

Anonymous said...

Your projects are gorgeous! I love this set! I must have them all! I have 2 birthdays coming up for my 7 and 5 year old :)

Lisette Fuentes(lisyfuentes@yahoo.com)

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Both cards are fabulous, Cassandra! The dies and stamps are super fun! I love them!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Mindy said...

I love the little halloween card it is just to cute. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Mimi said...

Great projects! Love each - the colors are wonderful. The release looks awesome!

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Cindylop said...

These cards are super cute!! Great job!!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

JennyKozar said...

WOW - those witchy legs are fantastic! And I love the Birthday invite too!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable cards love the witches shoes great job. Loving the new dies. Just too fun. Thanks for sharing.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love those witch boots and how you put the gems on...what a great cut. The colorful papers and basket weave are beautiful. Love the banner and the letters fit perfectly. The balloon dies are awesome and the party die also. I am going to like this release a lot. Your ric rac adds a lot of movement...love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gaylynn said...

haha.. cute shoes. I like the mix of cuts and stamping with the new sets. Wonderful designs Cassandra!!! :)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love them both!

Have a great day!

Veronica

Melissa said...

Wow, I am loving that banner, gr8t projects!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Alvina said...

I love it, I love it, those dies are awesome and the stamps too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations, my fav is the Halloween Car.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the witch's boots. Both cards are great. Love the banner. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Gerda said...

Love both cards! I love the adorable banner and balloons! TFS.
Gerda

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love those retro cool looking witch boots. Is that Party Invite for me...lol

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, love the halloween card, the boots are just fabulous!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, these are really cool projects! Thank you for sharing.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Monica said...

Halloween, love love love!!!!!! I'm so excited that the letters from the simply live stamp set fit perfectly in the banner!!!!! Those witch boots are fierce!!!!

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Love both your cards. I can't wait to purchase the new release. TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

OMG, just love the witches feet and great colors. You did great layering and like that you decorated the inside.

marg0006 said...

OMG, just love the witches feet and great colors. You did great layering and like that you decorated the inside.

marg0006 said...

OMG, just love the witches feet and great colors. You did great layering and like that you decorated the inside.

marg0006 said...

OMG, just love the witches feet and great colors. You did great layering and like that you decorated the inside.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous projects. I love the legs.... TFS

Evelyn said...

Love both of your projects. Love all the wonderful colors on the Halloween card and those balloons are awesome. tfs
Evelyn

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Both of these cards are just great!

D- said...

Cassandra these are wonderful. I love both of your cards. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

love how you used the sentiment with the witch's boots
upnurse at aol dot com

Kristi said...

Totally love both cards, but I am so partial to Halloween and the witch stockings and boots are so cute. But I also love balloons! I love both your projects.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Jennifer Rose said...

Your Halloween card is my favorite!! The witches shoes are adorable!! The party invitation is so cute! Amazing job!! Can't wait to see more!!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your Halloween card is amazing! I love the fun boots and the gems are a perfect touch!
The party balloons are fantastic...awesome papers! I love both projects!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Both your cards are super amazing! Love the paper and detail on the halloween card!

Debbie

dhawk@centrylink.net

Nina said...

What fun cards- love the funky design and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...