Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peek Week for the My Creative Time ~ August Release. Today, we are showcasing 4 brand new sets:  Cocktail Party Stitched Dies, Girls' Night Out, Girls' Night Out Stitched Dies, and Some Days Simply Require.

Here is my first card (one of my all time favorites I think!!!):


Isn't it pretty?  I did my best to channel my inner Nikki (the background queen) and Emma (for her love of kraft cardstock).  How do you think I did???  All of the cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  Can you guess how many stamp sets I used for all of the different "you" stamps?  I used 10!!!  Here they are:  MCT ~ Card Sentiments, MCT ~ Floral Sentiments, MCT ~ I'm Here For You Rain or Shine, MCT ~ It's All About You, MCT ~ Small Talk, MCT ~ So Grateful For You, MCT ~ Things I Love, MCT ~ Treasured Moments, MCT ~ Vintage Sentiments, and MCT ~ You Are Perk-fect.  WOW!!!  I heat embossed them all using Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.


For the center piece, I used the MCT ~ XL Label Die & the MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die.  The beautiful sentiment in the center is from the brand new MCT ~ Girls' Night Out.

For card #2, I went back to some fun Halloween:


This is another fun 6x6 card.  The card base is made with Bazzill cardstock  The gray cardstock is from Recollections.  The fun patterned paper is from the We R Memory Keepers ~ Bewitched collection.  And then I used some clear acetate for the drinking glasses.


To create the white label for the title at the top, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die.  To make it fit the sentiment, I used Emma's technique for making it longer in the Cuttlebug.  The sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Some Days Simply Require.  To cut all of the drinking glasses and the fun little olive toothpick thingy, I used the brand new MCT ~ Cocktail Party Stitched Dies. The "Drink at your own risk!" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Some Days Simply Require.


The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Fright Night that we featured yesterday. The little spider is from the MCT ~ Treats For My Sweet.  I added a couple of fun googlie eyes and green ric rac from my stash.

**********Sneak Peek Giveaway!**********
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday and so on...  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment, the better chance you have for winning!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it!  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  :)
***********************************

Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.

64 comments :

Carol said...

Great job on the background stamping...very impressive! Love that with the new sentiment. And the Halloween cocktail party card is the BEST! Love it!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

LOl I like your take on channeling your inner Nikki. You did an awesome job and I like the colors. Wow wee 10 stamp set!! I'm not so sure I would have gotten them all right. Lol

And that last card is awesome and oh me oh my I love the wine glasses. This is another got to have. JUST IN LOVE!!!

TFS An'Jenic-

Monica said...

You did fabulous channeling your inner Nikki!!! I absolutely love that card! The white and the Kraft cardstock make it look so fancy!!! 10 stamps!!! WOW Amazing
Now I just LOVE LOVE your second card. Two of my favorite things, Drinks and Halloween!!!!

NANCY said...

I love these new sets and your Halloween design with the drinks how creative!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Cassandra what you created is simply breathtaking my goodness gracious I am in awe of your stamped "YOU" background you did an unbelievable job. just WOW I love it. then the way you did all of your cocktail glasses is amazing then there's the awesome papers you used my goodness, my goodness I'm shaking my head just in awe of it all. Girl you are a creative genius. YOU ROCK!!!

GlendaLea said...

Cassandra, WOW, Awesome!!! Love it
TFS
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Pamela said...

Love your adult beverage card....beautiful!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Super fun cards today, Cassandra!! ~hugs, Saundra

Kim Wallace said...

Love, love, love the Halloween card! You are so creative!!

jessica said...

Well Cassandra~ I think you ROCKED your inner Nikki and Emma with that gorgeous CAS card! So fun with the "you" background and LOVE the sentiment front and center! Such a GREAT card!!
And then that adorable Halloween drink card....so in LOVE with that!! The glasses are too stinking cute and the sentiments are AWESOME!!

Awesome job with today's sneaks!! As always you are an amazing inspiration!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

Lisa said...

Fantastic Cards Cassandra. All those drinks are so cute, the olives crack me up, they are so darn cute. Love the background stamping, great job. I'm sure Nikki and Emma are proud ;)

snappy scrappy said...

I love all your designs...but that Halloween drink card is too fun...love it!!

Brenda said...

Both of these cards are just fabulous!!! I love the "be yourself" card!! The background is awesome, love the sentiments!! The Halloween card is the perfect "adult" Halloween card! Love those glasses too!! You DT ladies are really knocking the ball right out of the park with this release. Each day is making me look forward to what is next!! lol Great job!

Brenda said...

AWESOME!!! you have blown me away!! I love every little detail!! great job! thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

I love both cards. How classy is the YOU card. But I love the potions and drinks Halloween card, too cute.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

June Houck said...

Both are great cards, but the Halloween one should be published! Brilliant!!!

Julie Learned said...

VERY creative cards! Love this release!

Julie L.

Mindy said...

How creative with the YOU background stamping. Both projects are great. thanks for sharing mindy1qc@msn.com

Jaren said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wowza, Girlfriend. You KNOCKED these out of the MCT Park! I Love, Love, Love Them. You Go Girl!

keniaandrobert said...

WOW!!!! Great Job!!!! Can't wait to get it!!!!

TheTulipCollector said...

Cheers my friend. These are fabulous projects! Love the clear glasses and the background you designed.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Great job. Love the new stamps and dies.
Michelle
tanner9868@gmail.com

movingwest04 said...

What inspiration!

Gaylynn said...

Very nice projects Cassandra. I especially like the grown up Halloween design with all of the cocktails. So fun. :)

Jennifer said...

Love your take on this halloween card

Donna and Sara said...

I love how you created your own background, what a clever idea! I love these new sets. Awesome job.

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh! Love your cards! The "You" card is stunning! Also loving the "Cocktail" set! Have to have it!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

These are both great but I must say that I LOVE card #2 - Fantastic!

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love the way you made your background on the kraft card.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

D- said...

Wow YOU did an awesome job. I LOVE all the embossed YOUs. What a great idea. Your drink at your own risk card is super. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Jeri said...

Cute, cute, cute-especially the adult beverages card in the Halloween theme.

Mimi said...

As always a stunning job showcasing Emma's beautiful creations! Love each and every project!

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

I love the halloween cocktail card it is awesome. great job on both cards. tfs
Evelyn

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness just tooo darn cute. I love the little "olives" just so fun. Great card.

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

I think you did an amazing job with both cards!..

Have a great day!

Veronica

JennyKozar said...

W O W!!! These are just great Cassandra.

Kim's Kreations said...

Both of your cards are wonderful. Love all the you stamps you used and the halowwen card is so creative. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Alvina said...

I love your card, all the embossing looks amazing, great job, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This card is super cute and creative.! great job.

VICTORIA said...

Love both of the glasses cute cards Cassandra :) Loving this new release!!!
win_or_lose52 at Hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

You channeled Nikki and Emma perfectly...Super card. Your second card is great...so funny and clever.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

hehehehe LOVE the eyeballs, great job on both cards Cassandra! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Annette Moran said...

Great cards, love them both! You guys are killing me with this release...I want it all!

Cheryl Sitko said...

Wow...these are both great cards! Thanks for all the ideas!

Denise Speigle said...

Absolutely love your drinks! They are fabulous! I love the kraft card as well with all the embossing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jess said...

Cassandra, your cards turned out awesome!! Love that Halloween paper!

Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Kathy Bond said...

Love that you did a Halloween theme with the drink glasses.

mplsbetty said...

Great cards! I absolutely love your Halloween themed adult beverages! So creative! This cocktail stamp and die set have made my must have for this month's release! Cheers!

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Loving your cards, especially the Martini and Wine glasses. I love seeing all of your creations, can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Kathy Salido said...

oh, just love both cards, great job!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

First of all how darn creative!! I love the be yourself card and I love all the different "you's" look awesome! Such a classy card my friend! Your Halloween card is fantastic! Love all those fun colors - makes me excited for Halloween!
Thank you for sharing some awesome inspiration!
Shelly

ericarose said...

Love the background stamping on your first card!! The Halloween card is super adorable!

tere said...

Love your cards and the new release. Thank you

Yvette Olendorf said...

Cassandra,
youa are so creative.You always come up with great ideas.
Yvette.L

Cindylop said...

WOW!! Pretty cards!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

Scrapnatic said...

Super cute! I can't wait more

Kigz said...

OH. My. Word. I already told you that the label die is on my wishlist because of you! ;) Nailed it, Cassandra! Those Halloween drinks are the BEST too! That's it...I am totally blaming you for any future purchases...these are amazing!

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm in love with this card, the dies & sayings!! You ladies on Emma's design team are talented & so creative!! Can't wait until I get some extra money to start buying a few things off my wish list!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Debbie said...

I love the card with kraft cardstock it is so simple but truely elegant
upnurse at aol dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! LOVE the Halloween one... very clever!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful background and "Kraft" channeling! Lol! Love how you showcased the new products! :)

marg0006 said...

Ssuper card. Love all the spooky details and set up.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Your cards are so fabulous....great job! Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne :)
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...