Monday, August 19, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make Project Life, Smash Book or any other type of layouts.

I'm back with another layout for my ABC Book.  I'm using the 6x8 Simple Stories ~ SN@P Binder.  And today I'm doing the letter "Dd".


All of the fun patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Urban Traveler collection.  The yellow cardstock is from Recollections.  And the kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The "Dd" and the donuts are cut files from PPbN Designs.

Here are closer shots of both pages:



Another awesome paper collection by Simple Stories!  Can't wait for the new "Say Cheese" one!!!


The bingo card on the left is cut from a big 12x12 sheet of them in this paper collection...I just chose the one with a word that started with "d".  The cute little doggie is from the PKS ~ August 2013 : Kit of the Month. The numbered piece on the right is also cut from this paper collection.  The domino is from the MCT ~ Game Night.  The daddy & daughter are from the MCT ~ We Are Family.  And all the words are stamped with the alphabet stamps from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.


I cut the blue piece in the background with the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die.  The fun arrows are from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow Dies.  The little stitched circles are from the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit. The alphabet is from the MCT ~ Circle Font.  And the cute little duckies are from the PKS ~ Duck with Egg : Cottage Cutz Dies.


The "Dd" and the donuts are cut with my Cameo and a file from PPbN Designs.  If you look closely, you can see that I used some Glossy Accents for the frosting on the donuts.  The word "donuts" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.


The cute little dinosaur is from the MCT ~ All Around Everything.  I cut the beautiful doily with the MCT ~ Stitched Doily Die.  And the flower is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Daisy Die and MCT ~ Stitched Leaves. And once again, all the words are stamped with the alphabet stamps from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.


So were you counting????  I used a total of 12 ~ My Creative Time products!!!  Woot!  Woot!  I think that's a record for me!!!  :)

I hope you are enjoying my ABC Book.  It sure has been fun to make.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Oh Cassandra what fun your two pages are!! I love them both soooo mucho!!! You truly were ever so clever and creative and gosh girl loved how you used all of Emma's goodies and your creativity for the paper you found and used. Great job!

snappy scrappy said...

What a super cute idea, love it!!

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! The adorable "D" images...the awesome stamps and great papers!! Such a FUN project!! Can not wait till the next letter :)

Cindy said...

Awww...adorable Cassandra! So cute and i love the idea!! Great job!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

Darling! Delightful! Okay, I'm out of D words, but this is truly the cutest thing ever. I can tell you are having a lot of fun making this book!

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Kat

Cathryn said...

More gorgeous pages Cassandra, how fun!! Great job. Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Your D page is delightful. I am enjoying seeing what you come up with. 12 sets is a lot but easy with so many fun MCT products. I also love the Peachy dog and ducks. Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...