Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "My Favorite Stamp of the Month"

Hello everyone!  Guess what???  We are so happy to bring back "My Favorite Stamp of the Month"!  This month we are featuring two of our faves: Paper Princess and Polka Dot Surprise.  Today you will not ONLY see inspiration for both of these sets, but they are also on sale beginning today, August 7th through midnight PST Sunday, August 11th.  You can pick up these FUN stamps here.  

Here is a quick little gift card holder I made using the MCT ~ Paper Princess:


If you are a crafter, then this MCT ~ Paper Princess is a must have stamp set.  It's full of fun little crafty sentiments - like these two I've used here.  I've also used my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  (The best invention ever!!!  Except for caller id...lol).  The cute little happy face is from the MCT ~ Things I Love.  I cut the fun scissors using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The black paper for the handle is Bazzill.  The sparkly silver paper for the blades is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitsy Glitter Stack.  I used a brad from my stash to hold the blades together.  They actually move like real scissors with the brad in there.  ;)   I put the scissors on pop dots for dimension.  The polka dot ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink.  And the button is from my stash.  This is a cute and easy gift for any cropping party hostess or crafty friend!  

And here is a fun birthday card I made using the MCT ~ Polka Dot Surprise:


This is a 6x6 card.  The black cardstock for the card base is from Bazzill.  The fun patterned papers for the background and the balloons are from the Creative Imaginations ~ Make A Wish collection.  All of the other solid colors of cardstock are from Recollections.


This cute little Minion is a file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons that I cut with my Cameo.  I never saw the movie, but boy is he a cutie!


To make the fun balloons, I used the ornament die in the MCT ~ Warm Holiday Fun.  And the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Polka Dot Surprise.



Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created AND to check out the really cool SALE on these two fun stamp sets!!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

11 comments :

Cindy said...

Both awesome!! The scissors looks awesome with the sparkly paper and of course i LOVE the cute Minion! :)
Cindy

jessica said...

These are both AWESOME my friend! LOVE the great papers, cuts and fun stamps and dies!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are great!! I love your close up shots really keeps it very cool to see all the detail.
You sure used Emma's goodies so fantastically. You are so talented my goodness I love it all~~

bumblebee creations said...

eeekkkk....this is so stinkin' cute!!
Love it!

Crafting Katie said...

These are both so adorable, Cassandra! I just love that scissor cut on your gift card holder, and the color combo is fab! And your birthday card is going to be a HUGE hit with somebody! Too cute!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG! First the paper crafter in me LOVES, LOVES that gift card holder!!! OMG! Then the minion card ~ I think is so CUUUTE! I LVOE those little things and this is seriously PERFECT!! Have a great day!

Cathryn said...

Hehehe that minion is adorable! The scissors look awesome too, great job! Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The scissors on the best invention ever look wonderful...I like that they move like real scissors. The little Minion card is too cute. I always like the balloons made with the ornaments. Great projects.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kigz said...

Oh my goodness, these are fab! I adore the Minion! You have GOT to see those movies! I am getting closer and closer to asking for that Cameo for Christmas...is there anything BEFORE Christmas??? Maybe my hubs would like a Cameo for his birthday...hmmmm. ;)

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE the gift card! Oh my gosh..the scissor is so darn cute and what fun sentiments to go along with it! So FuN Cassandra!
Your minion is adorable! The big eyes are so fun-great papers to! Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card, it is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!SUPER job with both projects Cassandra!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...