Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Inspire Me Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Inspire Me Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project from some kind of inspiration.  It could be a color combo, a tv show, a view from your window, something in a magazine, anything at all really.

This past week, all the kiddos in my neighborhood started back to school.  So I decided to use the "Back to School" theme for my inspiration.  It was always my favorite time of year when I was a kid and teachers are my most favorite people in the whole wide world.  So here are a few fun little Back to School gifts:


For these fun treats, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die.  All of the super fun papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Edumacation Stack.


Instead of lollipops, I added some little anti-bacterial hand gels.  They fit perfectly!  And what classroom full of kiddos doesn't need a little anti-bacterial help?   ;)


I used the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies and the MCT ~ My Teacher Rocks.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I added some pop dots underneath the circles for dimension.  

That's it...super easy and quick to reproduce!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow with more fun Bridal Brunch projects.  :)   Have a great day everyone!

13 comments :

My Creative Time said...

I REALLY need to make these this year!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
HUGS!

jessica said...

These are awesome!!! Such a GREAT back to school gift idea!!!!
Thanks for the inspiration Cassandra and have a GREAT day :)

Joan Smith said...

What an awesome idea girl your project ROCKS!! I love the paper stack you used *I bought it too* so perfect. Love how you used all of Emma's goodies. You are sure one clever and creative gal. you ROCKed this challenge.

CherylB said...

Great idea! Did not think to use this die for hand sanitizers. These are very cute! Great job!

~ Jo ~ said...

These are so cool and such a great gift! Love them!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and useful idea!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love these! I want to find one on my desk on the first day!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome back to school gift idea's!! TFS!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glora said...

I LOVE these but I'm dying just a little because these are basically what I'm making for 3D Wednesday tomorrow - LOL. Sometimes I think we think a little too much alike - ;)! Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

What clever gift ideas...I like the little hand gels. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

Very cute Cassandra love the papers! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Terri said...

Very cute. I was wondering what you used to hold them in. Thanks for the awesome inspitation.

Kigz said...

I wish I had read this BEFORE I used my coupon at the shoppe! These have moved all the way to the TOP of my wish list now! Simply brilliant, and this is the first time I have seen it...MUST get out to read the blogs I follow more often! ;) Thanks for the amazing ideas as always! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...