Friday, August 30, 2013

My Creative Time ~ August Stamp Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  WAHOOOOO!!!  What a week!  The Design Team did an AMAZING job don't you think?  Well, it's time for the best part...the My Creative Time ~ August Stamp Release : BLOG HOP!!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Amy's blog.  If not, then make sure you head back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  This is such a great release, you definitely don't want to miss a thing!!

For my projects today, I am featuring the fabulous new MCT ~ Photobooth Stitched Die.  I'm probably dating myself a bit, but remember those super fun photobooths when we were little?  I think they even still have them in some places...fun...fun...fun!!!

Here is my first card:


This is a CAS (clean and simple) card, but if you love patterned paper (and who doesn't...lol) it was lots of fun to make!  The black cardstock is from Recollections.  The solid orange and all of the fun patterned papers are from the Authentique ~ Thrilling collection.  All I did was cut out the MCT ~ Photobooth Stitched Die four times.  Then I used all different papers from this collection for the inside squares.  I put the whole thing on pop dots for dimension.


I cut out the label using the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "Happy Halloween" is from the brand new MCT ~ Fright Night.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

Here is a different look using just one cut out of the die:


For this card, the black and the red cardstock are from Recollections.  And all of the cool patterned papers are from the Authentique ~ Irresistible collection.  The pretty bow is made with seam binding ribbon from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.  And the heart gem in the middle is from my stash.


I cut the middle piece using the MCT ~ Photobooth Stitched Die.  For the scene on the inside pieces, I used the MCT ~ We Are Family.  I put the whole piece on pop dots for dimension.  Both of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ My One and Only.  The inks are Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

I hope you loved both looks.  This new MCT ~ Photobooth Stitched Die is AWESOME, along with the whole entire collection...You are gonna LOVE IT!!!!!!

**********BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY**********
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners!
  Winner #1 ~ will win a PRIZE PACKAGE from "Liz's Paper Loft Boutique" & $50 to "My Creative Time's Store"!  
Winner #2 ~ will be our "Guest Designer" for our September Release!  
All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chances you have!  GOOD LUCK!   :)
***************************************

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ August Release.  I hope you enjoyed all the fun projects during Sneak Peek Week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well that's it everyone!  If you didn't get your pre-order in yesterday, then hop on over to the My Creative Time Store to get your shop on!!!  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  I will see you all again soon!

70 comments :

Jess said...

Cassandra you did an amazing job using the Photobooth Stitched Die, I just love the papers!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Both are great cards but I really like the anniversary card - great job!

My Creative Time said...

WOWEEEEE!!! Your cards are AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! AWESOME job my sweet friend!
HUGS,
Emma;)

cm said...

Wow X WOW! Fabulous cards to showcase this new die! Love these ideas! AWESOME+++
c

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with both cards Cassandra, LOVE the way you used the new die!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!!:)

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Great cards! Loving the inspiration!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Tosha said...

How much fun is that Halloween card?...too much, great job!

CherylB said...

These are amazing! I love how you used the photobooth die. Great job...I will def be trying this!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great papers on card one...I love that look! Card 2 is sweet with the family dies. More great papers and the sentiments are fun. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tanya/Nonna said...

CA-UTE! What a great way to use up some fun paper scraps - definitely gonna borrow this idea! Love the anniversary card also, very pretty! Great projects Cassandra ♥

JennyKozar said...

oh wow! I just love that Halloween card - what a great idea.

Kristi said...

Love the Halloween card, could be a displayed item for the wall.
I love love love the anniversary card, how adorable.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoodotcom

CA Scrapper said...

These are both great cards! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Pamela said...

Love your card Cassandra...Nice idea for an anniversary card!! <3

Cynthia Clark said...

I love the way you used the stitched photo die.

D- said...

I LOVE both of your cards. Thanks for the wonderful ideas can't wait to get my Phonebooth die to play with.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your cards are fabulous, Cassandra!! Love the way you used the die! ~hugs, Saundra

Sue D said...

I like how you used this die on your cards!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

MichellethecraftyRN said...

Love, Love, Love the color scheme!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both...especially the cute anniversary card...fab!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Such a super fabulous job on both your cards! One product,two totally different looks! Truly inspirational.

Debbie

dhawk@centurylink.net

Beth F. said...

Both of your cards are wonderful!

Jeri said...

Oh Miss Cassandra, these are both such awesome projects. I knew I was going to see something good when I got to your blog. Your so creative with everything!!! Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration!

Joan Smith said...

WOOO HOOOO Your cards are amazing and girl I so remember the photo booth and fun they were. I love what you created with this die and your papers then your potty people stamps OMG so cute and clever. I can't wait to get my dies and get busy creating. YOU ROCK!!

Angela's Originals said...

Your cards are great! Thanks for the inspiration

Angela's Originals said...

Your cards are great! Thanks for the inspiration

Mindy said...

I love the color blocked card. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Gerda said...

What a beautiful cards! Love that die! TFS!
Gerda

a martinez said...

Love the new release

a martinez said...

Love the new release!

Alvina said...

Wow you did an awesome job, I love your creations.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the designs of your cards. The first one would be great for using up some scraps. Great card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Kim's Kreations said...

Great cards. Love the Halloween card with all the different patterned papers. The black and red together is such a great color combo and the new release photo strip looks great.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

What a brilliant idea! Both of your cards are adorable:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

jessica said...

I LOVE your cards Cassandra! The new stamps and dies are AWESOME! Can not wait to get mine in the mail!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

FABULOUS cards Cassandra! I love the fun way you created your Halloween card:) The papers are so festive and you guys definitely got me thinking of running in my craft room to start on Halloween projects!
You second card is amazing and so beautiful! I just love how it turned out!
Fantastic job on showcasing all the dies and stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Both cards are awesome!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I love both your cards. The anniversary cards is so adorably cute. Love it.!

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Love your cards.

Gaby

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Helen said...

I love your cards!! This is such a fun release :)

Brenda said...

Love, love both of these cards!! They are clever and fabulous!!

tere said...

Love your cards, especially the anniversary (which I could get my hands on it since tommorrow is my anniversary lol) Maybe I will scraplift it. Thank you

Gaylynn said...

The collage with the photo booth is super creative, I think. :)

Lala's world said...

Your cards are so very cute and sweet. That photo booth die can be worked in so many ways. Thank you for sharing with us.

ghost231985@yahoo.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Cassandra, where do you find the time to make all the wonderful projects you made this week! You have blown me away with your creativity!
liz

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow both card are so cute. But I really love your Halloween card. Love the different panels.

TFS An'Jenic-

MsJay said...

Luv your cards. TFS

Joana Hodgson said...

You did an Great job using the Stitched Die, I just love the paper combo !! Thanks for the idea !

lydbug said...

both cards are great, but my FAVE is the anniversary card..cuper cute !
lydbug@hotmail.com

Dorcas Troche said...

These are both precious. The photo booth die is very unique. You could even send thank you cards for a party and include pictures of the guests. Super idea!!

Dorcas dtroche@Bellsouth.net

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, your cards are awesome!!! Okay, your idea for the first one is just brilliant! What a fun way to showcase your favorite bits of patterned paper! And the second one is just precious! I love the papers you used, and the little peeps look so adorable in the frames. Fabulous work, my friend!

Creative Craft Corner said...

Love both cards! Love the different ways you showed to use the die.

Karey
creativecraftcorner@rogers.com

June Houck said...

Great uses for the photo booth die!!! Brilliant projects, Cassandra.

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO cute! LOVE your anniversary card!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Angel Renee said...

I love love love both cards! So cute!

Angel
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

Donna and Sara said...

Such a clever idea, loved how you used the photo booth die. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

Brenda said...

you did an awesome job on these cards!! the Halloween one is really cute....but I really love the anniversary card!! love the red bow!! thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Monica said...

I am so glad you are part of this hop I absolutely enjoyed visiting you this week. Your projects are all stunning! I also do love pattern paper, that card is perfect!

creativebee65 said...

Great ideas! Love the quilt look!

Evelyn said...

Fabulous cards. Tfs
Evelyn

marg0006 said...

What a wonderful array of papers. Both cards are Fun-tastic!!

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Debbie said...

love how you used the photo stitch die for an anniversary card
upnurse at aol dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

I always love seeing your cards/projects and this release you knocked it out of the park. I love how you used the photo booth die and made the card. OH and I love the Authentique paper.. Great job.

Terri

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love these Cassandra!!

Susie

Teri Berrios said...

Cassandra I absolutely love how you featured this die!! I had such a great time last week with all of you. Thank you for all the inspiration! Hugs, T

Maureen Reiss said...

Love your cards! Great way to use up scraps!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Mimi said...

Love both of your cards! You always showcase Emma's products so well! Love your style.

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Lady Fair said...

Very clever use of the photo booth die on both cards. Love the Halloween card - so festive!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super sweet cards Cassandra! Love them both.

Melisa

UnikByYes said...

As always Cassandra, love the bold colors with the WB combo! Great use of the photo booth die! TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz O.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...