Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  Today, I'm back with more Bridal Brunch goodies.  I'm going to show you the little favors and place cards that I made for everyone.


These pretty little roses are actually place card holders that I bought at Party City.  Instead of sticking the place card into the wire holder part, I adhered it in between the layers of the place card.  I made these using the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die.  The pretty sparkly silver paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  The white cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  I stamped the names using the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  The "xoxoxoxo" is from the MCT ~ Lots of Love.  And the heart is from the MCT ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


For these, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die, the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies, and the MCT ~ All Around Everything Accessories.  The pretty paper is from the SEI ~ White Elegance Collection. Inside are some cake pops that I bought at Starbucks.  Hey...I can't make everything!!!!  LOL   ;)

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

9 comments :

Joan Smith said...

My goodness Casandra aren't you the crafty one!! Wow your place cards are so gorgeous gosh darn it girl you are so, so talented and your treats are so awesomely beautiful and the treat inside is a bonus. Gosh everyone will be going home with something so precious and definitely a keepsake.
I hope you take pics of how everything looks all set out.

jessica said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra! I LOVE the beautiful papers and fab colors!! What fun party favors!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT hump day!

snappy scrappy said...

Love the place cards...so pretty!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! These are so elegant!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, those are all beautiful!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a great idea and the papers are gorgeous! Awesome party favors:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Very cute...Thinking I need to check out Party City...they seem to have lots of inspiration. I bet the Starbucks cake pops are so good :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kigz said...

Super cute! Great ideas--and I agree--I leave the baking to the professionals! ;)

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...