Thursday, July 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : July Release

Hello everyone!  What a great week so far don't you think?!  Well today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ July Release.  We are continuing with the super fun "Christmas in July" and I have saved my biggest project for last . . .


This is an 8x10 Home Decor piece.  And it was a little hard to get a good picture of so I hope you can see all the sparkly goodness.  :)  Isn't is so cute?  It was hard to make when it was 119 degrees here in Phoenix...lol... but I just love how it turned out.


The pretty patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Winter Magic collection.  I added various sizes of Recollections ~ pearls to the centers of some of the snowflakes.  And it's hard to see in this picture, but I also added little dabs of Star Dust ~ Stickles to the centers of some of the smaller snowflakes.  The "merry christmas" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  I added some accents with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  And I also added some green and red Neat & Tangled ~ sequins with little Recollections ~ pearls to the centers.  The little star gem to dot the "i" is from my stash.


The candy cane pole, the street lamp, the sign and the sentiment are all from the brand new PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored them all in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  For the outside of the street lamp and the chain links on the sign, I used a Clear Star ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.  I added some tiny Recollections ~ pearls to the holly berries.  And the base of the lamp is just a piece that I cut with a square punch and then rounded the corners.


This super cute train engine is from the brand new PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored it all in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  On the cute little wheels, I used Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique and heated that up with a heat gun to make it all puffy.  In the center, are pretty gems from Jolee's Boutique. I added some Yellow ~ Stickles to the front grill of the train, Fruit Punch ~ Stickles to the top of the ice cream cone, and Star Dust ~ Stickles to sweet little Santa.


This fun little box car is from the brand new PKS ~ Sweet Carts stamp set.  I colored it in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  On the tree, I added some Recollections ~ pearls.  And to the star, I added Yellow ~ Stickles and a yellow star gem from my stash.  On the wheels, are some little green gems, also from my stash.


This cute little house car is from the brand new PKS ~ House Train stamp set.  I colored it in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  On the roof, I used the Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique.  Isn't that so much fun???  And once again, I added some red gems from my stash and a little pearl for the door handle.


I put the whole little scene on pop dots for dimension.  And the ribbon at the bottom for the train tracks is from my stash.  I hope you can see how cute and sparkly it is.  It's so much cuter in real life!!

Well my creative friends, that's my last Sneak Peek for you this week.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget the big Release Party is tomorrow - Friday, July 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  See you there!!!

6 comments :

Tanya/Nonna said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What wonderful details - this is going to look fabulous in your home ♥

D- said...

Christmas AHHHHHH! lol.
So cute! Look at all that yummy detail. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

♥ Cut It Up Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

jessica said...

This is awesome!! So loving these new PK stamps!!!
Thanks for all the inspiration and have a GREAT weekend!

Christine Owens said...

Great job. So much detail, you really took your time with this one. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...