Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : July Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ July Release.  And the "Christmas in July" continues with more cuteness:


Awww!!!  What a cute couple don't you think???  This is a 6x6 card.  The white card base is Bazzill cardstock. The brown polka dot paper is from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection.   I cut this cute little snow globe with my Cameo using a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The kraft cardstock for the base is from Paper Trey Ink.  The patterned paper for the globe is from the Recollections ~ Jingle Bells collection.


And now for the main attraction . . . this sweet little couple is from the brand new PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The sentiment, candy cane pole and holly are from this PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month as well.  If you look closely, you can see that I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles for a bit of sparkle.  I also added some Neat & Tangled ~ Sequins with Recollections ~ pearls in the center.


The soft little bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Seam Binding Ribbon.  I cut out some holly berries to add to the center of the bow.  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is also from this PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month as well.  I put the whole snow globe on pop dots for dimension.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you have been getting tons of inspiration to get started on all of your holiday projects.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget, the big Release Party will be on Friday, July 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  I will see you all again tomorrow with my biggest project of the week!  Have a great day everyone!

9 comments :

Kim Ricketts said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!! I just love all the details and sparkle!! Pretty pretty pretty!!

Kim :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your GORGEOUS card Cassandra, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it my friend!!! :)

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, this couple is so sweet! Love this! ~Hugs, Saundra

jessica said...

This is awesome Cassandra! What an adorable stamp set and a super sweet Christmas card!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
thanks for sharing and have a GREAT 4th of July weekend!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh Cassandra! This snow couple card is ADORABLE! I love it! Thank you so much for all you do for us at PKS!
BIG HUGS,
Love,
Kathy

Melinda said...

So cute.. love the snowman couple and all the glitter!

Christine Owens said...

Love their happy faces. Can't wait for my happy mail to get here. TFS --C

Diana said...

Such a cute card, love all the detail you did! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...