Monday, July 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : July Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for a super fun week?  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ July Release. And it's "Christmas in July" . . . WAHOOOOO!!!  Get ready for some over the top CUTENESS!!


Aren't they cute???  I just love them!  The beautiful red and green sparkly snowflake papers are from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection.  The kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  


The bag topper is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die (I just folded it over the top and stapled it to the bag).  The little cutie is from the brand new PKS ~ Gingerbread two part cookie stamps.  I stamped her with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  Then, I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder to make the icing around her edges.  I added some Xmas Red ~ Stickles on the hearts.  And I made a little bow with The Twinery ~ Maraschino Twine.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  The sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ July 2013 : Kit of the Month.


Here's the matching little fella.  The only things different with this one - I used Green ~ Stickles for his hearts and the bow is made with The Twinery ~ Peapod Twine.  I used pop dots under everything for dimension.  


That's it . . . super cute Christmas treats for the classroom, office or your neighbors.  Oh, and by the way, don't think I'm all domestic or anything . . . those are store bought Ginger Snaps.    LOL   ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  The big Release Party will be on Friday, July 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  See you there!  

Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.  :)

6 comments :

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Super cute. Love your gift bags and those adorable ginger bread people.

jessica said...

I LOVE these cuties Cassandra!! What an adorable Christmas treat!!!! Fab sneak and inspiration!! So looking forward to this new release!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

snappy scrappy said...

Yummy...love those toppers!!

Beckie said...

These are adorable. And super love your blog makeover!

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy

Creative M said...

Adorable and YUMMY treat bags!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Christine Owens said...

Great topper idea. I have a large team now and can't wait to make them goodies from the heart. TFS --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...