Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Christmas in July"

Hello everyone!  Have you been having fun with "Christmas in July" with Peachy Keen Stamps?  Well they just started their newest sale yesterday, so don't forget to head on over their to check it out.


Ok, for the last couple of weeks I have shared with you some tiny tags and medium sized tags.  Today I have the large Christmas Tags to share with you:


These first two tags have your more traditional Christmas colors.


And these two tags have some fun wintery colors.  So cute don't you think?


This little cutie is cut with the PKS ~ Winter Character with Stocking Hat and stamped with the PKS ~ Penguin Girl.  I paper pieced her and colored her with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I added some Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to the hat.  All of patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection. The "Merry Christmas!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  And the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.


This handsome fella is cut with the PKS ~ Winter Character with Hunter Hat and stamped with the PKS ~ Penguin Boy.  Once again I paper pieced him and colored him in the Copic ~ Sketch Markers.   And I added some Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to the hat. The patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection. The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  And the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.


This cute little lady is cut with the PKS ~ Winter Character with Stocking Hat and stamped with the PKS ~ Snow Girl.  I paper pieced her and colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I added some Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to the hat. The patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Jolly Holiday collection. The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  And the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.


This last little cutie is cut with the PKS ~ Winter Character with Hunter Hat and stamped with the PKS ~ Snow Boy.  I paper pieced him and colored him with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I added some Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to the hat. The patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Jolly Holiday collection.  The "Merry Christmas!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  And the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.



Well I hope you have enjoyed all of my fun Christmas Tags this month.  I am just loving this "Christmas in July" with Peachy Keen Stamps!!!  I'm getting all of my tags done waaaaay early this year!!!!  I hope you have found some inspiration to get you started too!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

10 comments :

Georgiana said...

They are cute!

D- said...

I LOVE them. What wonderful tags. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

jessica said...

These are so super adorable Cassandra!!! LOVE them all!! Those penguins are just adorable and fit perfectly on the MCT tag dies!!!
Awesome inspiration :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tags!!!

Maria said...

i love them

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ these are seriously ADORABLE! I LOVE how you colored them and the papers ~ oh that brown polka dot paper just makes them pop!! Okay I am sort of jealous ~ your getting ready for Christmas ~ UGH! FABULOUS as always!

Sherrie K. said...

Total cuteness! I LOVE your tags....you are going to have such a big start on Christmas cards and tags. Wow...I need to get going on some! It will be here before we know it!
Love the dies and stamps you used-fabulous job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

OMG Cassandra, all your tags are GORGEOUS my friend!!!! BEAUTIFUL job:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My these are so adorable. Super job coloring and paper piecing...I love the Liquid Applique too. I will have to look for that.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my goodness. These are all adorable!! Loving the coloring...you really accentuated the cuteness of the stamps.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave the sweet comments on my blog...that was very nice!

Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...