Thursday, July 18, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Christmas in July"

Hello everyone!  Wow, this has been a busy week.  Are you ready for more "Christmas in July" with Peachy Keen Stamps?


Today I have some little treats that would be great for your friends, neighbors or co-workers:


I cut these fun treat boxes with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The cute Snowman & Snowlady are from the PKS ~ Faceless Christmas Heads.  Their sweet faces are from the PKS ~ Winter Wonderland Face Asst.  The "Snowmany Thanks!" & "Happy Holidays!" sentiments are from the PKS ~ Winter Peekers & Phrases.


The blue cardstock is from Recollections.  The labels for each box are cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die.  I colored in the sentiments with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and adhered the labels with pop dots for dimension.


The patterned paper for this treat box is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Arctic Wishes Stack.  I colored in the snowpeople with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I added some Glossy Accents and Waterfall ~ Stickles to their hats.  I also adhered them with pop dots for dimension.  The fun ribbon is from my stash.


Well that's it for me this week.  Boy am I pooped!  lol  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out their latest "Christmas in July" sale.  Happy Shopping!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments :

Cindy said...

SUPER SWEET little boxes Cassandra, LOVE them!!!Have a GREAT day my friend!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable boxes!!!

jessica said...

These are so fun Cassandra!! LOVE those adorable pk snowman :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like this kind of box...so easy to open and close. Your sweet Peachy snow people are so cute! Love that ribbon too. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...