Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Christmas in July"

*** This is my second post of the day.  For the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek, please scroll down to the next post.  

Hello everyone!  Today I am back for some more "Christmas in July" with Peachy Keen Stamps.  They are having a new sale every Tuesday, so make sure you head on over there to check it out!!


Last Tuesday, I showed you some tiny Christmas Gift Tags and today I have a set of medium size tags to share with you:


Aren't they so cute?  and yummy too??  ;)  All of the cardstock for these are from my scraps...yay me!  This super cute gingerbread couple is cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Gingerbread Dolls.


The santa hats for both are cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Doll Accessories 3.  I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles for sparkle and little chalk for their cheeks.


The tags are cut with the MCT ~ Just Tags stamp/die set.  The "To" & "From" are from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words stamp set.  And I finished off each tag with The Twinery ~ Maraschino & Peapod Twine.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my medium sized Christmas Tags.  I will be back tomorrow AND Thursday with more "Christmas in July" -- Peachy style!!!!  :)  And don't forget...tomorrow is the My Creative Time ~ Blog Hop!!!  Have a great day!

8 comments :

VICTORIA said...

So cute I love the gingerbread tags :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I mean these are just as cute as can be. Love those little gingerbread guys/gals. :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tags are so sweet with the Peachy cuteness. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

These are so super adorable!!! LOVE the cutie faces on the gingerbread :)

Mindy said...

how elegant just beautiful cartoon clouds are so versital. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

SUPER SWEET little tags Cassandra!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...