Thursday, July 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Christmas in July"

Hello everyone!  This is my 2nd post for the day...yippee!!!  I'm back with another "Christmas in July" project with Peachy Keen Stamps.  


Today, I have some fun treats that you can make for your co-workers, neighbors, or the teachers at your children's school.


Don't they just make you smile???   The fun patterned papers for these treats are from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection.  The cardstock for the labels are from the Coredinatins ~ Vintage collection


These cute little treats are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die and the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sweet faces are from the PKS ~ Winter Face Assortment.  For the face, I used a Copic ~ Sketch Marker for the nose, chalk for cheeks, and a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for accents.  The bow is made with The Twinery ~ Maraschino Twine.


The bow for this little fella is made with The Twinery ~ Peapod Twine.  The labels are cut with the label die in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live set.  The "Merry Christmas" & "Happy Holidays" sentiments are from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words (a must have set if you ask me....I just love the font!!)


Here's a side view so that you can see the lollipop inside.  You can also put a cake pop in there too!  Yummy!!


Well, that's it for me today.  I will be back next week with more "Christmas in July" Peachy Projects.  And I will see you all again tomorrow for Day 3 of My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks!  Woot! Woot!  I'm on a roll!!!  Hee Hee  ;)

11 comments :

Tosha said...

This is such a sweet project, I love how it turned out using the Stitched Lollipop Holder die and Stitched Circle dies, thanks for sharing.

Terri said...

These are adorable.

Creative M said...

Too darn Cute.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Yum! Great project and perfect for gift giving:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

These are adorable! Im so going to have to try and make some of these:) Thanks for the inspiration:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Jeri said...

These are super adorable, Cassandra. They totally made me smile.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Just as cute as can be. I want them now they are just so adorable. Great job. Love them.

Tanya/Nonna said...

These fun treats absolutely make me smile! Cute, cute, cute - love those sweet faces!

Cindy said...

These are just ADORABLE Cassandra, SUPER job with them!!!:)

Kristi said...

These are super cute.

a martinez said...

Great ideas! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...