Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  We are doing a new feature . . . it's called "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  It's when we create a project using a tag.  And this time we added the color palette of red, orange and yellow. Here is my super simple Birthday Tag:


The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies and the kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The super fun balloons are cut with an ornament die from the MCT ~ Warm Holiday Fun.  The orange and red cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The fun patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Montagu collection.  The strings are from  my stash.  And the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Gift Card Sentiments.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

That's it...super simple.  Hope you enjoyed our new segment!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see all the fun tags the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day!  See you all again tomorrow.

12 comments :

Joan Smith said...

WOOT WOOT luvin' your balloons my goodness you used an ornament die how clever yiipee skiipee another idea for my Emma die never woulda thought of this...sure 'em glad you did. You are so clever and talented love your tag it's awesome.

D- said...

I LOVE your adorable tag!!! What a clever idea using the ornaments that way. TFS.
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Super cute tag!! What a great idea :)
Amy

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

CherylB said...

Very cute! Like I commented on Kim's tag, I guess I can't put holiday stuff away...who knew to use that for making balloons or cherries...lol! Great job.

Crafting Katie said...

Such a happy little tag, Cassandra! Love this!!!

Dawn said...

so cute!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my this tag is so CUTE! Of course I LOVE all the MCT products but the paper is so flipping perfect for the color combination!!!

jessica said...

CAS and AWESOME Cassandra! LOVE those balloons and the great papers! Awesome job!

quilt4fun2 said...

What fun papers and I love when the ornament is used for balloons. So simple yet beautiful. I like this new feature. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE your tag Cassandra! The balloons are adorable! May have to get that die:)TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

SWEET birthday tag Cassandra, LOVE the balloons!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...