Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 5 : July Release

Hello everyone!  This is my first of two posts today...wahoo!  Today is Day 5 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ July Release!  It's the very last day.  And in case you haven't heard . . . all of the products are already on SALE in Emma's store.  Hop you got your shop on!!!  :)  Ok, the guessing game is still on, so let's see what you can "SPY" this time.

Today I have a fun birthday card for you:


The white, black, gray and red cardstock are from Recollections.  The fun heart patterned paper is from the Authentique ~ Irresistible collection.  The red polka dot patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.



The cute little "?" are cut with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The little pearls are from Recollections.  And the little paper clips are from my stash.


Hee Hee!  I told you this was a fun birthday card!  Don't you think the recipient will love the choice between "door #1" and "door #2"?  Hee Hee!  I love it!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT!  Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game.  First of all, let us tell you what you will win.  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this:


This is what the prize package includes:

- D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black

Core Kit
- (500) 3" x 4" Journaling Cards
- (40) Bi-fold Journaling Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" First Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" First Page Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" Last Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" Last Page Cards
- (60) 4" x 6" Title Cards
- (60) 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Pages
- (12) 13" x 13" Project Life Dividers
- (14) White Divider Labels

We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 gift certificate to Emma's store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all the MCT products that each desinger used on their projects, try to find just one.  If you can "spy" one old or new MCT product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be entered to win of the great prizes!

Emma will announce the winner during the Blog Hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about this release and let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post. GOOD LUCK!  Let's start spreading the word my friends!   ;)
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 5 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Come back later today for my second post of the day!!!  And don't forget . . . the super fun Blog Hop starts tomorrow at 8am PST!!!





20 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra wow love the file folder with the ? on it. :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the two folders...and clever idea with the money in one and that adorable PK face in the other!
Awesome job my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design...love the sad face. I spy the file folder die!!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, that card totally made me laugh. So clever! Love it!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness love the card w/ the little index folders.. Adorable. I laughed when I saw index folder B opened w/ a sad face.. So sweet.

Sue D said...

Very fun card! I spy the stitched file folder die.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Beckie said...

Too fun!!! Great thinking out of the box.

Be blessed, Beckie

D- said...

So cute! It's like a little 'Let's Make a Deal' goin' on. Love it. TFS.
I see that you used the Stitched File Folder & Index Card Die set in today's project.
Hugs
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Holy cow what a card gosh darn you are so stinkin' clever. I love it and have never seen anything like this before. You are really, really talented gosh whom ever gets this card is one lucky sun of a gun for sure. Love it
I spy with my little eye:
Stitched file and folder die.

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy the Stitched File Folder & Index Card Dies. Ha-ha! You are so clever...I love this idea :D Great background paper and I love the design idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

oh my gosh...so darn cute! I love the stitched file folder & index card die. The face is just adorable! made me laught!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nina said...

I love this format and the surprise theme. I spy the Stitched File Folder Dies.

Cindy said...

AWESOME idea Cassandra,sooo super FUN my friend!!! :)

Gina said...

OMG how adorable!! Curly label die, with stitched label die of course, file folder dies and any day bingo and crossword stamp set for the A & B.
babi96 at aol dot com

Jeri said...

Too, too cute! I love how you used the Stitched File Folder/Index card die to make the two folders and then put cash in one and gave the other folder the sad face. That is just so adorable.

UnikByYes said...

Such and great idea Cassandra! Love all the little details! I spy the filefolder and index card dies ;) TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a cute card!! Love how you used the new stitched file folders that I spy on your card!! Very cute idea of the money in the folders. Love it!!
Angela
angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

tina said...

So adorable! I spy the stitched folder and index card dies.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Colleen said...

Oh My, what a super cute card, I just love the surprise inside "B" folder, what fun :) I spy the stitched file folder die.

Kristi said...

Haha, how cute! I spy the new stitched folder die!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...