Monday, July 15, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : July Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ July Release!  Have you been having fun with our guessing game so far?  Well, you have ALL been doing a GREAT job!!!  Today I have two totally different projects for you.  I hope you like them both.  :)


Who doesn't love Mickey?!?!?!  Isn't he handsome?  :)  All of the fun patterned papers are from Queen & Co.  I bought a few packs of them at the last scrapbook convention I went to.  Totally have to get more next year!!!


Here's a close up.  Can you guess which MCT Products these are???  Don't forget to leave me your guess in the comments. :)  The fun glittery paper I used in the camera is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitsy Glitter Stack.  

Here's my second project:


I wish you could see this card in person.  It's so pretty and sparkly, but it was really hard to get a good picture of.  I think it might just be one of my most favorite cards I have ever made!!!  The black, white, and gray cardstock are from Recollections.  The pretty sparkly cardstock is from the same DCWV stack that I mentioned above.  I cut the cross with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I put it and some of the clouds on pop dots for dimension.  For the background, I used the Paper Lace II ~ Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. The pretty heart gem in the middle is from my stash.  I stamped the sentiment onto some vellum paper.  Such a pretty card...I just love it.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
Okay, this time we are doing something DIFFERENT!  Since you ALL of seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let us tell you what you will win.  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this:



This is what the prize package includes:

- D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black

Core Kit
- (500) 3" x 4" Journaling Cards
- (40) Bi-fold Journaling Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" First Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" First Page Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" Last Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" Last Page Cards
- (60) 4" x 6" Title Cards
- (60) 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Pages
- (12) 13" x 13" Project Life Dividers
- (14) White Divider Labels

We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 gift certificate to Emma's store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one.  If you can "spy" one old or new MCT product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be entered to win one of the great prizes!  

Emma will announce the winner during the Blog Hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about this release and let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post. GOOD LUCK!  Let's start spreading the word my friends!   ;)

******************************

Well, that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  This is going to be a BUSY week...I will see you all again tomorrow for 2 different posts!!!  :)  Have a great day!

19 comments :

Joan Smith said...

My goodness Casandra haven't you been inventive and creative on how you used Emma's new stuff. Your Mickey LO is so stinkin' ca-ute and your card is so serene and beautiful love and love your placement of the clouds
just such touching card.

I spy with my little eye the stitched camera die and the stitched round speech bubble and the stitched cartoon clouds.

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful cards Cassandra I see the speech bubbles and the cartoon clouds
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab...But I LOVE Mickey!! I spy the camera die.

Sue D said...

Cute layout and lovely card. I spy the stitched camera die.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Your Mickey layout is just adorable, and the sympathy card is absolutely beautiful!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I love the Mickey Mouse Layout!! Mickey is my favorite!! Your sympathy card is great too!! I spy the camera die!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

jessica said...

Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE your projects Cassandra! That Mickey paper is awesome and how doesn't LOVE the mouse :)
Gorgeous sympathy card as well...they are always so very hard to make and you did an amazing job!!

Amy said...

Super cute! Love how you used the sweet camera die!
Amy
Our2peasonapod1 at aol dot com

D- said...

Both of your projects are terrific. Love the Mickey one but the sympathy one is GORGEOUS. TFS.
Let me see... one of the MCT goodies you used today is the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Love both your projects, Cassandra!! The sympathy card is beautiful! I love how you used the stitched cartoon cloud die. ~Hugs, Saundra

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles for #1 and I think the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies for #2. I like the Glitsy Glitter Stack paper. The embossing on #2 is perfect for the cross. Super job...I am enjoying the game :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your projects are so cute! Love how you used the cartoon cloud dies on your card. It sparkles so pretty:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Jeri said...

Love that Mickey layout and how you used the fabulous new camera die with the round speech die with it. I can't wait for mine to come.

Nina said...

Loved how you used the stitched camera die with the Mickey Mouse card.

Marissa said...

I see clouds in one and the camera in the other! Gorgeous projects, both of them!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

UnikByYes said...

LOVE your LO Cassandra and what an elegant card. I spy the new stitched camera die ;), Thanks for all the inspiration!
HAve a wonderful day!
Liz O
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

So cute. Love the Layout with Mickey - that is perfect w/ the camera and the speech bubble die. Too cute. Great job on the cross card.

Cindy said...

AWESOME card and layout, all your sneaks are FANTASTIC my sweet friend!!! :)

Kristi said...

Love these! I like how you used the new camera die and speech bubble together, but then I saw the cartoon clouds! Gorgeous use of them!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...