Friday, July 12, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : July Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ July Release!  And I just have to say that you all are AWESOME!!  Your guesses on which MCT Products we have be using are great...you definitely know your stuff!!!

Today I have some fun little love notes to share with you.  Whenever my husband or I go out of town, the one who's leaving will usually hide little love notes all around the house for the other one to find.  We usually just use sticky notes, so I thought these would be fun to use on occasion.


Aren't they sweet?  I just love them.  They will be so much more fun to hide than sticky notes.  :)  All of the pretty patterned papers are from the Carta Bella ~ Devoted collection, except the black/white polka dot frame which is from the Echo Park ~ Love Story collection.  The inks are black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I heat embossed the little white heart with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  The seam binding ribbon and the hemp twine at the tops of each tag are from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.

Here are some closer shots:




These are super simple to make and would be great for your special someone or you could even make fun little notes for your children's lunches too!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT!  Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let us tell you what you will win.  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this:




This is what the prize package includes:

- D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black

Core Kit
- (500) 3" x 4" Journaling Cards
- (40) Bi-fold Journaling Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" First Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" First Page Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" Last Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" Last Page Cards
- (60) 4" x 6" Title Cards
- (60) 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Pages
- (12) 13" x 13" Project Life Dividers
- (14) White Divider Labels

We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 gift certificate to Emma's store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one.  If you can "spy" one old or new MCT product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be entered to win one of the great prizes!

Emma will announce the winner during the Blog Hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about this release and let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post. GOOD LUCK!  Let's start spreading the word my friends!   ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again on Monday for Day 4!!!  Have a great day!

33 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love your love notes so cute. I love the square bubbles can't wait to use them :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

jessica said...

These are so super AWESOME Cassandra!! LOVE the shape of your cards (might have to case those...LOL) and all the adorable stamps and dies you used are perfect!!! The hubs will LOVE these for sure!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Cindy said...

All your sneak peeks are FANTASTIC Cassandra, LOVE the tags on your notes, AWESOME job as always my friend!!! :)

Christine Owens said...

Love how the tags look on a card. This new release is awesome. Great job showcasing. TFS --C

UnikByYes said...

Lovely note cards Cassandra!!! I spy Stitched Square Speech Bubble dies :)
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

Kristi said...

Love these. I see you used the We Are Family stamps.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

What cute ideas gosh you sure must have amazing dreams then get up craft and share...WOOOO HOOOO for you!!
I spy with my little eye the stitched square speech bubble and the We R Family stamp set.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute little note cards!! I love them! I spy the square stitched bubble dies!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable love the cute little speech bubbles. Great touch love the fun cards. As always just as cute as can be. Love the paper too

Tanya/Nonna said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra and what a great idea! My hubby and I do the post it notes also, but these are waaaay better! Love them and can't wait to get the new release in my hands -thanks for all the inspiration!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Ohhh I Love That Idea...I'm going on a trip next week and will certainly be doing this. TFS.
Eye Spy with my Crafty Eye: Tag Dies and We Are Family Stamp Set

Nina said...

How unique and creative your tags are- loved how you used the new Stitched Square Speech Bubbles dies.

CA Scrapper said...

These are adorable! Love the use of the speech bubbles.

Leslie
Cascrapper at gmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

These love notes are adorable!! I spy the round and square speech bubble dies!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafty Moni said...

Love your cards! They are adorable:) Love how you used the Stitched Round Bubble Dies to stamp the sentiments as if the little restroom peeps are telling a message. So cute!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are so sweet, Cassandra! I love leaving love notes and these are special! Let's see, I spy: Tag Dies, Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies, and Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies.

~hugs, Saundra

Jeri said...

How adorable! Your hubby is sure going to love finding these instead of a sticky note. So cute the way you used the tag dies with the stitched mini frame die.

Helen said...

These are so cute!! Love the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles you used :)

Melissa said...

You used everything wonderfully, love the tag as well as the people and bubbles, gr8t job!

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sue D said...

What a sweet idea!
I spy the Stitched Square Speech bubbles.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful and fab note cards.
Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

JennyKozar said...

these are just the sweetest! What a great idea.

D- said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your love notes AND you used one of my favs the Stitched Mini Frame and Arrow Dies set as one of the products you used today. TFS
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Cheryl Sitko said...

Very cute! I really liked the way you used the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles. Thank you for so all the wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

Cassandra,

The Tags Dies were used, and I love the way you decorated those tags . . . they are so cute!

S. Arleen Jellinek

Gaylynn said...

Really cool love notes with the tags and fun speech dies. Love the colors. So creative. :)

Amy said...

Love how your love notes turned out! What a sweet idea!
The stitched speech bubbles are a nice addition. :)
Amy
Our2peasinapod1 at aol dot com

Mindy said...

What a great way to use the tag die and the we are family stamp set along with the new square bubble dies. Emmas design team are really creative think outside of the box kinda people. Thanks for sharing. Mindy1qc@msn.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I spy We are Family Stamp Set. Your cute tags would be great on their own but are even better used on cards. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, your hubby will LOVE finding these! Each one is absolutely adorable! Great paper choices, and your little framed couples are adorable!

L.B. said...

These cards using the We are Family stamp set...so so fun.

tere said...

Love your projects! I spy Stitched Square Speech Bubble dies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...