Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : July Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for some fun???  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ July Release!!  And this month we are doing something a little different - Emma has already put all the new stamps and dies in her store!!!  That's right . . . click here to check them all out and get your shop on . . . Woot! Woot!  Now we are still doing our fun Sneak Peeks, that way you can get some crafty inspiration before your new goodies show up in your mailbox.   BUT, we are NOT going to list ANY of  the My Creative Time products we have used.  Instead, you get to guess!  That's right, when you leave a comment today - make sure you tell us at least 1 MCT product that you see - either OLD or NEW - and you will be entered to win one of Emma's fabulous prizes!!!! (details are listed below)  Wahoo!  How fun is that?!?

Ok, for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, I have two fun cards for you:


This first card is a fun 6x6 birthday card.  The white card base is made from Bazzill cardstock.  All of the pretty patterned papers are from the Best of My Mind's Eye ~ Volume I collection.


The cardstock for the tab and the arrow is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Linen Closet stack.  The cardstock for the frame is from my scraps.  The pretty blue flower ribbon is from my stash.  I added both yellow and white ~ Recollections pearls to the centers of the flowers.  And of course, everything is on pop dots for dimension.


The pretty bow is made with May Arts ~ Chevron Stripes ribbon.  The flower gem to mark the birthday is from my stash.  And I put another Recollections ~ pearl in the center.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

Here is card #2:


This is a  5 x 6.5 birthday card.  The black card base is from Recollections.  The fun patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Take Note collection.


The kraft cardstock for the file is from Paper Trey Ink.  The "?" is cut with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The sparkly paper for the "?" is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.


The white cardstock for the tickets is from Recollections.  I added some tiny black ~ Recollections pearls to the sides of the tickets.  Everything of course is on pop dots for dimension.  The bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp Twine.  The inks are black ~ Ranger Archival Ink & vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.



I hope you like my fun birthday cards today!

***** SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME *****
Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT!  Since you ALL have seen this release in it's entirety, we decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let us tell you what you will win!  ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this:

This is what the prize package includes:

- D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black

Core Kit
- (500) 3" x 4" Journaling Cards
- (40) Bi-fold Journaling Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" First Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" First Page Cards
- (4) 4" x 6" Last Page Cards
- (4) 3" x 4" Last Page Cards
- (60) 4" x 6" Title Cards
- (60) 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Pages
- (12) 13" x 13" Project Life Dividers
- (14) White Divider Labels

We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 gift certificate to Emma's store!

We decided to make our giveaway a little easier for you.  Instead of listing all of the MCT products that each designer used on their projects, try to find just one.  If you can "spy" one old or new MCT product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be eligible to win one of the great prizes!

Emma will announce the winner during the Blog Hop on Wednesday, July 17th!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it #mycreativetime or even tweet about this release and let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post. GOOD LUCK!  Let's start spreading the word my friends!   ;)
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow for Day 2!!!!  Have a great day!

36 comments :

jessica said...

These are awesome Cassandra!! LOVE both fun cards with all the AMAZING new stamps and dies!!!!
So super excited to be designing with you for the new release!! Your inspiration is FAB!
Have a GREAT hump day :)

Beckie said...

Fantabulous cards. I can already see that I'm going to run out of amazing adjectives to describe this release and the awesome inspiration from the DT.

I can see aside from the newbies that you used the pic frame and arrow from the last release. The birthday stamps and tickets. <3

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are adorable, Cassandra! Great combination of elements!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute projects.
You used:
Stitched ticket dies,Stitched capture frame and arrow, stitched file folder and index card die,stitched 4x6 journal die, type calendar stamp set, Tab notes stamp set, Wow so many candles stamp set, just simply live stamp set, it's all about you stamp set. Wow...i think that's all...u win for the most stuff used. :)

Glora said...

Girl these ROCK! You mixed and matched to perfection. I love, love, love the color combo on the first one! And I love how you crossed out and stamped the sentiment on the second card. Both is a total treasure! Hugs- Glora

Gaylynn said...

These are amazing designs with all the new release goodies. Great job showcasing the calendar set and the fun accessories. :)

Shar said...

Love your cards, Cassandra! Fab colors and your designs are always so hip and cool!!!!

UnikByYes said...

Aa always Cassandra your cards are amazing! Here is what I think you used: stitched capture frame with arrow dies,type calendar, it's all about you stamp set, stitched 4x6 journal die, just simply live stamp set. 2nd card: stitched file folder &index card die,stitched 4x6 jounal die, stitched fun ticket dies, wow so many candles stamp set, tab notes.. Hope I did not miss anything ;)
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

CherylB said...

These cards are fabulous! I LOVE that calendar stamp and can't wait to use it. Great job!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Wow! These are amazing, Cassandra! I love both cards! Ok here is what I think you used:

Stitched file folder & Index Card dies, Stitched 4x6 Journal die, Stitched Tab Die, Tab Notes Stamp Set, Type Calendar Stamp Set, It's all About You Stamp Set, Just Simply Live Stamp Set with Coordinating Dies, Wow! So Many Candles! Stamp Set, Stitched Captured Frame with Arrow Die, Stitched Fun Ticket Dies

~hugs, Saundra

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with both sneak peeks Cassandra!!!They look BEAUTIFUL my friend, Have a SUPER day!!!:)

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards. I love the calendar stamp on your card.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Cathryn said...

Great cards Cassandra! We think so alike sometimes, and we both have some birthday's to celebrate in July!!! Very clever use of the question mark!!! Have a great night! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

VICTORIA said...

Hi Cassandra I love this I saw the new stitches 4x6 die and the tab die and the calendar stamp for sure great job on both projects

Shelly said...

Cassandra, You always do such a FABULOUS job! I LOVE your projects!!

I've listed just a few Products you used...
Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies
New Tab Die
Stitched Fun Ticket Dies
Wow so many candles stamps
It's All About You Stamp Set
Shelly

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

There are super cute Cassandra! Great job on both cards!!!! hugs

Anonymous said...

Both projects are super cute! You used the 4x6 stitched journal die, the stitched file folder & index card dies, the stitched tab die, the type calendar stamp set, the stitched capture frame with arrow die, the stitched fun ticket dies, and so many candles stamp set.
Have a great day!
Amy
our2peasinapod1 at aol dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

You used Type Calendar Stamp Set on #1 and Stitched Fun Ticket Dies on #2
Nice job on both cards and glad we don't need to list them all. You know you used a lot and I read about only one product after making a long list here and it took forever. I like how you added a beautiful gem on the Birth Date! Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jeri said...

Awesome projects, Miss Cassandra. I love how you combined the new with the old on both projects using the stitched mini frame. So cute with flowers and pearls centers added to it. Then using the tickets with that cute little file folder. I can't wait until my order comes and I can play with them.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow...love your cards! Super fun designs and the details are fabulous! I love the way you used so many stamps and die's on your cards! The note tabs and calender set I believe are new??? Hmmm...I am sure I will want them all!
TFS!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrappin2babygirls said...

great cards the one thing you used that i can tell right away is the ticket dies.. i love them :)
tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Mindy said...

As always beautiful and creative projects. On your projects my favorites are the just simply live frame, and the stitched ticket dies, its all about you is a great stamp set. thank for all your hard work Mindy1qc@msn.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Love your cards! Simply Live Set, Stitched ticket dies, Stitched Captured frame and arrow, So many candles, Stitched file folder and & Index card die, stitched 4x6 journal die, Stitched tab die, tab note stamp, type calendar stamp, it's all about you Stamp set.

Ok I hope that I didn't forget anything.
Angela

Letty Abad said...

Great job! I spied Type Calendar Stamp Set
And stitched fun tickets die

D- said...

Your cards are excellent. Love them! TFS.
You used the Type Calendar Stamp Set as one of your supplies.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

creativebee65 said...

I spy the new calendar stamp set! Love the projects!

Crafty Moni said...

Love both of your cards! I spy the stitched frame with arrow die (arrow) and the type calendar stamp set. Thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Heeeyy Cassandra,
Girl its been a while and I'm slowly getting back into things. Love these cards my friend.
Eye Spy on Card1 - Just Simply Live Stamp Set and Type Calendar Stamp Set
Eye Spy on Card2 - Stitched Fun Ticket Dies and Wow So Many Candles Stamp Set.
Smooches...

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are so fun love all you cool ideas and there sure are lots of them as always.
I spy with my little eye:
card #1 Just Simply live stamp set
& Type Calendar stamp set

Card #2 Stitched file folder & index
card die
& the stitched fun ticket dies.

Sue D said...

Very fun birthday cards.
I spy the type calendar stamp set.

Nina said...

Neat card- I see you used the. 4x6 journal card die very creatively.

Christine Owens said...

LOL HOW many candles? Nancy is going to love her card. Great job on both of them...you've been busy. TFS --C

Kristi said...

I see the Stitched Ticket die! Love it!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Helen said...

Fabulous projects!!! I really do love that file folder die and the Type Calendar Stamps w/the stitched journal die. Must have all :)

Cheryl Sitko said...

Wow, who wouldn't love to receive anyone of these birthday cards! The Type calendar stamp set with the flower to mark the birthdate is really cute. Also like the Stitched File Folder & Index Card dies.

tere said...

Very nice! I spy the type calendar stamp set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...