Monday, July 22, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Scrapping the Little Things"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make Project Life, Smash Book or any other kind of scrapbook layout.

I am back with another layout for my ABC Book.  I'm using the 6x8 Simple Stories ~ SN@P! Binder.  And today we are doing my favorite letter ~ the letter "C"!!!   ;)


All of the fun patterned papers are from Simple Stories ~ Snap Life, Snap Color Vibe, and Snap Just the Basics. The kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink and the white cardstock is from Recollections.  The "Cc" and the candy are from PPbN Designs.

Here are some closer shots of both pages:



Don't you just love the Simple Stories paper collections???  I just saw the ones that are coming out soon and they are AWESOME!!!


The "Cc" and the fun candies are cut with my Cameo and a file from PPbN Designs.  I used pop dots under the capital C for dimension.  I added a bow to the lollipop with The Twinery ~ Strawberry Twine.  And for a little bit of bling, I added some Doodlebug Designs ~ Jewels to the little candies.  The "is for" is stamped with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.  The "candy" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  The pretty border on the kraft cardstock is cut with a Martha Stewart ~ Border Punch.  


The fun little cameras are stickers in the Simple Stories paper collection.  The word "camera" is stamped with the MCT ~ Circle Font.  And they are stamped onto the little stitched circles cut with the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  


The piece on the left is a BINGO card that I cut out from the paper collection.  At the top, I added a label cut with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  And on that, I stamped my name (hee hee) with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  In the center, I added a little photo of me.  :)  The piece on the right is also cut from the paper collection.  The car and the coffee cup are stamped with the MCT ~ You Are Here stamp set.  All of the words are stamped with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.


The rectangle piece in the middle is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die.  The super fun cupcake is cut with the MCT ~ Celebrate Good Times.  The labels and words are from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  I used pop dots for dimension.  The photo circles I just cut with a circle punch from the paper collection.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

8 comments :

Joan Smith said...

What a cute idea for a LO. You sure came up with some humdinger ideas luv it!! You are one super creative gal & C is for Cassandra the Creative Chic

jessica said...

This is soooooooo fun Cassandra!!! LOVE all the MCT stamps and dies you used!! Another awesome LO!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

snappy scrappy said...

Super yummy...love it!!

Crafting Katie said...

You must be having so much fun with this book! My favorite is the Bingo card with your face in the middle. Should I send you my pic for the K page? LOL!

quilt4fun2 said...

haha! You should put Katie on the K page :D What you are doing with the fun book is so cool. I like how you used the speech bubble with camera under the border punch. Great job on your C pages!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh how cute and such a great idea. An ABC book. I love the pages. TFS AJ-

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OOMMGG! You did it again! WOW! I just ADORE this book ~ I can't even begin to tell you! I LOVE how you used sooo many MCT products and PERFECTLY too! WOW! I can't wait to see the progression of this book ~ so excited!

Cindy said...

Oh my GOSH this is sooo SUPER DUPER fun!!! great job with all the details and I LOVE the Bingo card TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...