Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Creative Time ~ July Stamp Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  What a busy week...are you ready for the grand finale?  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ July Stamp Release : BLOG HOP!!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Amy's blog.  If not, then make sure you head back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing!!!

Isn't this release awesome?  Once again, Emma has knocked it out of the park!  I know I always say this, but I just love how ALL of Emma's products work so well together!!!  It makes crafting so easy and FUN FUN FUN!!! For my project today, I am featuring the brand new MCT ~ Treasured Moments stamp set ...but you know me...I had to include a few other sets as well.   ;)


The pretty background patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Lemon Flower Stack.  All of the solid colored cardstock are from Recollections.


The black scallop shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  The cute little light bulbs are cut with the MCT ~ You're Brilliant stamp/die set.  Their funny little faces are from the PKS ~ Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen and some chalk for the accents in their eyes and cheeks. I also put them on pop dots for dimension.   The arrow is from the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies.


The "Wishing you brighter days!" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Treasured Moments stamp set. The labels are cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die and the MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  I put it on pop dots for dimension as well.  The pretty bow is made with Celebrate It ~ 360 ribbon.


A cute cheer up card to have on hand for when someone you love needs one.  Hope it made you smile today!

*****BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT*****
For our Blog Hop Giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL of the comments combined!  Both winners will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Emma's store!  All you have to do is leave a comment here along with the rest of the Design Team's blogs AND also leave a way for us to contact you.  Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners.  All you have to do is leave a comment on all blogs in this hop for more chances to win.  The deadline is Saturday, July 20th at midnight.  Emma will announce the winners on her blog on Monday, July 22nd. EASY PEASY!!!  GOOD LUCK!   :)
*************************

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ July Stamp Release.  I hope you enjoyed all of the fun Sneak Peeks this past week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

That's it everyone!  Those of you who already ordered should have your goodies any minute.  For those of you who haven't had a chance yet, hop on over to the My Creative Time Store and get your shop on!!! Wahoo!!!  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  I will see you all again soon.  

68 comments :

Kristi said...

Those two lightbulbs make me smile! Perfect card.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

My Creative Time said...

SUPER ADORABLE Miss Cassandra!!!!
Hugs,
Emma;)

Sue D said...

What a cute and cheery idea for a card!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are totally making me smile this week, Cassandra! LOVE this!!! It will totally brighten somebody's day!

Cindy said...

Oh my GOSH Cassandra, your card is just ADORABLE my friend!!! SUPER DUPER job, Have a GREAT day!!!:)

Tamika said...

Love the sentiment and the whimsical feel. The light bulbs are sure to brighten anyone's day!
tmikmik at yahoo dot com

Marlene said...

Super cute! Love the lightbulbs and that background paper!

VICTORIA said...

Your card is so cute Cassandra TFS
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Kavitha Vadhri said...

super fun card, brings smile on everyone's face.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card!! Love the faces on the light bulbs!!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

CherylB said...

Such a cute idea with those light bulbs! Great card!

Gaylynn said...

OMG this is adorable. So very creative Cassandra. Love that ribbon too! :)

Lynne72 said...

These light bulbs are so cute!!

Beckie said...

Just love your out of the box thinking! I have so enjoyed seeing your inspiration on FB.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy at gmail dot com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, I love this cute card!! You have really put out some amazing projects this week! Loved every one! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, I love this cute card!! You have really put out some amazing projects this week! Loved every one! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Amy said...

Cute cute cute! Love the card!
Amy
Our2peasinapod1 at aol dot com

Nina said...

How adorable- I can see this card brightening its recipient's day.
nslee@comcast.net

Teri Berrios said...

Such a beautiful card Cassie. "Bright" idea ;)
Hugs, T

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! I love the theme of it, and the colors you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

L.B. said...

So sweet and just right.
goc1122@yahoo.com

cm said...

What a fantastic card. Your creativity and the new MCT release = perfect match! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
c

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable...love the faces!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

CraftyRia said...

What a cute card, I love those lightbulbs!

Carol W. said...

Super cute light bulbs! Great card.

Jeri said...

So, so cute Miss Cassandra. What a fabulous way to use the lightbulb die. I love how you placed the ribbon on this card.

Janice W. said...

This is so darn CUTE!!!

Kim's Kreations said...

I love the yellow and black color combo. This is so cute with the sad and happy faces on the light bulbs. The sentiment is perfect, too. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Karon said...

What a wonderful card - love the light bulbs and what a great design and papers! TFS

D- said...

Your card is sooo CUTE. Thanks for brightening my day.
D~ dmcardmaker (@AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

tracym110 said...

awww!!! How cute is that!! Love it!! Great job on everything this week!
Tracy :)

Joan Smith said...

Cassandra your card is adorabs gosh what a bright idea (LOL) the faces you chose are fab I just love it and can see even using this on one of my scrapbook pages I can say after seeing your card you did "light up my life" (so sorry can't help it)

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh how clever is this idea with the bulbs? This sure did make me smile and it will cheer up whoever gets this cutie Peachy card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Candida said...

How cute these light bulbs! Makes me smile!

Niki said...

Cute idea! Love it!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

This is adorable Cassandra! It sure made me smile! hugs!

Colleen said...

What a cute card, where do you come up with these awesome idea!

Micia Piercy said...

So super cute! I love how well peachy keen stamps go with MCT products. This card would definitely cheer someone up :-) awesome job.

Gina said...

What a great card!! Bright and cheery. Love it!
Babi96 at aol dot com

Tereasa Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing your absolutely adorable card! The PKS faces are so stinkin cute on the bulbs! Love it!
Blessings...
letsget2scrappin@yahoo.com

Alvina said...

I love it, your card is adorable, tfs.

Liliana said...

So cute! What a great card, thanks for sharing!

Patti Torres said...

You did a wonderful job of cording ting all the different sets, love the card!
scrapbookplace@gmail.com

Jess said...

This card is just cutest! I also live Emma's dies all coordinate with one another.
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Always love your inspiration.

Can't wait for my order to arrive!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those light bulbs are darling! Janet buck2@casscomm.com

Donna and Sara said...

Always love your creative projects. Those lightbulbs are so cute, teachermom5@gmail.com

Jennifer Rose said...

Love this lightbulbs! endless possibilities come with this set, along with everystamp set or die by Emma! You ladies in this design team do such an amazing job!
Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Adorable love the cute little light bulbs.. So fun.

Great job.

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing your ADORABLE card! Your card will surely make someone smile...Have a great day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Bev Karolak said...

Cute card Cassandra! I'll have to use my stitched label die more! :)

Bev
deckle57@hotmail.com

jessica said...

WOW!!!!! What a super adorable card Cassandra! LOVE those PK faces on the light bulbs and the sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for sharing!!
I have had a blast being a Guest Designer with you for the new release!!!

BeatrizS said...

So cute! Love those little light bulbs.. That card made my day!

Mindy said...

Love your card, I need to keep this in mind for some gloomy guss's in my office. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Suzy said...

Love love love those light bulb faces!! Loving the PL style products in this release. Thanks for sharing :)
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

dreenie said...

cute lil light bulbs!!! your card is too cute!!! i love tht DCWV stack
dreenie4atyahoo

marg0006 said...

The card is awesome. Love the color combo, cute faces and lovely bow.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

CA Scrapper said...

How cute is that card?? Great job.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Helen said...

Oh my! This is such a cute card!!

hbisesi at comcast dot net

Unknown said...

Thank you for this encouragement card idea... it can be difficult to come up with an idea and this one is nice and light hearted (no pun intented).
cougstamper at gmail dot com

Pat N. said...

It made me smile! Very cute card, love it!

UnikByYes said...

This card is too cute Cassandra!! Love the color combo!!!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Shelly said...

I LOVE it - I LOVE all your projects Cassandra!

You did such a FANTASTIC job all week and I so enjoy all the inspiration!
Thank you so SUPER much!
Shelly

Janis said...

That's cute with the frowny light dark and the smiley light bright!
<3 J

Janis said...

Forgot to leave you my addy:
jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the angry and happy light bulbs. Very cute. TFS

resatwo(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Glora said...

He he, you totally knocked this one out of the ballpark! AMAZING. I love the grey/burned out light bulb with the perfect face and then the cute happy lit up light bulb. I may be totally stealing this idea because it is TOTAL genius and I can see it really brightening someones day! Hugs- Glora

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Pretty card. Love the bulbs and sentiment. TFS AJ-

jeria22@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...