Monday, June 24, 2013

"Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Scrapping the Little Things" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make Project Life, Smash Book or any other kind of scrapbook layouts.


So are you ready for round two of my ABC Book?   This is a 6x8 Simple Stories Binder with Pocket Pages:


All of the pretty patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Vintage Bliss collection.  All of the solid color cardstock are from Recollections.  The "Bb" and the butterfly are from PPbN Designs.  

Here are some closer shots of each page:



I'm just loving all the paper collections from Simple Stories!!!!


The piece on the left is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die.  On top of that is the polaroid frame and label from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  The arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow Dies.  The "beautiful" is stamped with the alphabet stamps from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  I adhered the frame with pop dots and left space for them to add a picture of their sweet little baby.

The piece on the right is a journaling card from this paper collection.  I used the alphabet stamps from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set to stamp on some "B" words.  The boat and the bicycle are from the MCT ~ You Are Here stamp set.


The BINGO card is cut from a 12x12 sheet of cards from this paper collection...I just picked the one that started with a "B".  In the center is a pretty little butterfly that I cut with the butterfly die from the MCT ~ Chunky Jar Accessories.  I added a couple of little Recollections ~ pearls to the center body of the butterfly. I curled the wings for a little dimension.

The piece on the right is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Journal Die.  The super fun balloons are cut with the ornament die in the MCT ~ Warm Holiday Fun stamp/die set.  I used different sizes of pop dots to give them dimension.  The floss for the strings and bow is from my stash.  The label and word "balloons" are from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.


The "Bb" and pretty little butterfly are SVG files that I cut with my Cameo from PPbN Designs.  I used pop dots for the capital "B" to give it some dimension.  I also added some pretty Neat & Tangled ~ sequins with little Recollections ~ pearls in the center for a bit of bling.  I did some faux stitching around the little "b" with a black ~ Zig Writer Pen.  I didn't cut all the layers for the butterfly, but I added some pretty Recollections ~ pearls to the body.  The "is for" is stamped with the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  The "butterfly" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.


The pretty bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Seam Binding Ribbon.  The boots are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Boots Dies.  The word "boots" is stamped with the MCT ~ Circle Font stamp set.  They are stamped onto little pieces cut with the stitched circle die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  I adhered them with different size pop dots for dimension.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you are enjoying my new ABC Book series.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

8 comments :

jessica said...

I LOVE the "B" page!!! All the stamps and dies are perfect, the papers and colors are awesome!!! Overall another amazing job!!! Can not wait to see what you do with the "C" page...LOL!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday Cassandra!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Jeri said...

I super duper love this, Miss Cassandra. I was so inspired by your last page and the whole idea that I decided to make a similar project alphabet book for my granddaughter's. The oldest will be coming to visit for a week and I'm going to get her input and hope to have it complete before we head back to Florida in the fall. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration.

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My! Your B pages are as wonderful as the A pages. This is such a super idea. I can't wait to see page C :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

These are so cute. Great ideas. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Adorable album. Love those papers, but your design and the way you put it all together is the best.

Cindy said...

GREAT job Cassandra,these pages are FANTASTIC and I LOVE all the AWESOME details!!!! :)

Christine Owens said...

"B" Beautiful - love it...can't wait to see the rest. Great job! --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...