Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : June Release

Hello everyone!  What do you think so far?  Fun! Fun! Fun! Don't you think?  Well, it's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ June Release.


Cute! Cute! Cute!  The black card base is from Recollections.  The fun red patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ With Love collection.  This super fun puzzle is the brand new PKS ~ 3" Puzzle.  Love it!  I put it on pop dots for dimension.


The pretty little heart in the middle is cut with the heart die in the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  If you look at the top of the puzzle, you can see the cute little boy face.  It's from the brand new PKS ~ In The Garden Face Assortment.  In the bottom right corner is the little girl face.  And it's from the brand new PKS ~ Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment.  I added a little chalk for cheeks.  CUTE!  For a little fun, I hand cut the corner piece so that it would match my sentiment.  


The label is cut with the smaller label in the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The sentiment I just printed up from my computer.  Fits perfectly don't ya think?


Well, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget . . . the Release Party begins at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection on June 5th.  Be there or be square!!  lol  ;)

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love the design. I think the puzzle background is going to be my fav from this release!!

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! What an adorable puzzle stamp and those faces...too cute!!! Another GREAT sneak Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing!

Crafting Katie said...

Aww, this is so sweet, Cassandra!

Creative M said...

This is just adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Christine Owens said...

I bought one of these puzzles (on clearance) and wasn't sure what to do with it....thanks for the inspriation! Great job!!! --C

Maureen Reiss said...

AWWWW! I love this card!!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Cassandra this is too cute!

Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...