Saturday, June 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 ~ June Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready???  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ June Stamp Release!!  Today is not really my day to post, but I made something for each day...I just can't help it!!  Hee  :) 


Aren't they cute?!?  The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  The fish bowl and the super fun sentiment are from the brand new PKS ~ Fishbowl stamp set.  


The cutie patootie goldfish and castle are from the brand new PKS ~ June 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored it all in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I put the fish bowls on pop dots for dimension.


The cute little arrow is from the MCT ~ Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies.  The fun polka dot paper is Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow for another Sneaky Peak.  :)

7 comments :

JennyKozar said...

Too Cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Aww...too cute, great idea!!

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Cassandra! What an adorable card!!!! Awesome job on this sneak and can not wait to see more!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Maureen Reiss said...

Sooooo CUTE!!! Love those fishies!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super cute little goldfish! Great job on your card. The coloring is wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

Such a cute sentiment. lol

Christine Owens said...

too cute, lol, I know there is a lot to like, but I really like the colored pebbles. great job. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...