Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make any project using our scraps.  What a great idea don't ya think?  Who doesn't have a big pile of scraps???   ;)

Today's theme is circles:


This is a fun 6x6 card.  All of these papers are from my scraps.  Woot!  Woot!  


The black piece is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Doily Die.  Isn't it so pretty?  In the center is a fun little sentiment from the MCT ~ It's All About You stamp set.  I stamped it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and embossed it with white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  Around the edges of the doily I added little circles cut with the little stitched circle die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  I put them all on pop dots for dimension.


The "happy birthday" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  The purple ric rac is from my stash.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope this inspired you to make something with your scraps today!!!  :)  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

10 comments :

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Cassandra - I saw your card on the Thrifty Thursday entry and had to stop by to say your card is AWESOME! Love the fun colors, the layout, all of it!

Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great day!

Joan Smith said...

What a cool and beautiful card I so love all your colors. What a neat idea to cut all your circles with the stitched circle die....gosh I have this but have never thought to do this....thanks for all your cool ideas you are so talented.

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW this card is just GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Jo

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty, love how you used the little stitched circles in the doily!

Creative M said...

Who would not smile with a beautiful card like this! Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

CA Scrapper said...

I love this card and it does make me smile!

Leslie

quilt4fun2 said...

I don't know how you happened to think to put circles around the doily and the black sets off the colored circles beautifully. Wonderful job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

SUPER FUN birthday card Cassandra!!!AWESOME job with it my friend,I LOVE all the great colors and all the circles!HAPPY Friday!!! :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colors. It made me Smile :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Love this card!! The black w/ the bright colors really make it *POP*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...