Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create anything besides a card or layout.


And for an extra little twist, today we are having a "red, white & blue" patriotic theme:


I decided to make some fun little Fourth of July ~ BBQ treats.  If any of you are having parties, these will be a total hit!!   :)


This little treat is made with the MCT ~ Bubblegum Treat Box Die.  The patriotic paper is from my scraps.  I tied the ends with some white ~ tulle.  The label is cut with the smallest label in the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ My Little Firecracker stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This second little treat is made with the MCT ~ Treat Slider Box Die.  This paper is also from my stash.  I tied the box with some red ~ tulle and put a little star gem from my stash in the center.  Then I added another label made with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And the sentiment is once again from the MCT ~ My Little Firecracker stamp set.  


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope this gave you some fun ideas for you Fourth of July parties.  Don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of Design Team has created. Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow. 

13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your treats are so so so cool!! Gosh you did a fantastic job!! I only have one complaint...hmmmm
how can I word this....I loooked and looooooked and couldn't find the pacific's of your party: (LOL)
You always do one fantastic job!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab treat boxes!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Cassandra!!! I love the tule tying the bubblegum treat box shut. Great look!

jessica said...

These are awesome Cassandra!! Love the papers, the perfect sentiment and those dies are a must have!!! Great 3D inspirational projects :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Creative M said...

Adorable Treats!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Christine Owens said...

Great party favors. I almost picked up some of that tule yesterday....now I'm going back for it. It looks great! --C

Tara Bruening said...

Fun! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

~ Jo ~ said...

Love your treat project!! So cute!

Hugs,
Jo

Cindy said...

OMG Cassandra,AWESOME job with your patriotic theme projects!!!they both look FANTASTIC my friend:)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh - these are just darling Cassandra! I love the papers you used to create your little boxes and the twine is a wonderful touch ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome 3D projects! I love the treat holders..the papers are so festive and these would be perfect at a 4th of July BBQ! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

My Little Firecracker set is a great set full of patriotic stamps. I like the look of the tulle and that star gem was perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh so FABULOUS! Of course the stamps and dies I LOVE but that paper and tulle ~ Oh my! LOVE these and may need to borrow them! As you can see I am soooo FAR behind that there is no way I could EVER catch up with all your amazing creations but PROMISE never to get this far behind again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...