Saturday, May 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : May Release

Hello everyone!  I'm back with Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ May Release.  Are you ready for the Release Party tomorrow night???  It's Sunday, May 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  See you there!  But first ...


This is a fun 6x6 card.  The black card base and the yellow cardstock are from Recollections.  The fun patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye ~ Summer Splash collection.  The fun center shapes are cut with Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Dies.  The bow is tied with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Seam Binding Ribbon. And in the center of the bow, I added a little star gem from my stash.


Ok, so I'm totally NOT feelin' my frog, but I thought I would show you anyway.  I was trying to make him a cute-ugly frog, but I think he just turned out ugly.  Still need some lessons with Copics, but overall I think it's pretty ok.  This super fun froggie and sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ Fishin' Frog stamp set.  The ink is Tuxedo Black ~ Memento Ink and I colored it all in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I will see you all tomorrow night at the Release Party!  Woot!  Woot!

8 comments :

jessica said...

I love your froggy!!! And I think you colored him so cute ;)
What a fun set!!! Looking forward to seeing the whole release!!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great weekend!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, fab colouring!!

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Creative M said...

Cute & Funny!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your CUTE card Cassandra!!!:)

Maureen Reiss said...

I think your frog turned out perfect!!! Love the look of texture on his skin. Great card!!

Christine Owens said...

Awe he's a cute froggy. I like the texture of your copic coloring. Looks like frog skin --C

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how you speckled the frog and the yellow eyes are a good choice. Any Father would get a kick out of this card! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...