Friday, May 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : May Release

Hello everyone!  So how are you liking the Sneak Peeks so far?  Well, we are not done yet!  Today is Day 3 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ May Release.  More cuteness . . . here we come:


I told you . . . cute cute cute!!!  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy collection.  The pretty scallop shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.


This cutie patootie is from the brand new PKS ~ Hey Baby stamp set.  I colored her skin and hair with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I paper pieced her cute little outfit.  I added some chalk for cheeks.  And I also added some pretty little Recollections ~ Pearls for some baby bling.  ;)  I adhered the scallop shape with pop dots for dimension.


All of the funny little sentiments and words are from the brand new PKS ~ May 2013 : Kit of the Month. **One little tip ~ All of the ink today is Tuxedo Black ~ Memento Ink.  I recently learned from my awesome DTmates that this is the best ink to use when coloring with Copics.  And I must say that I totally agree!  No smears or smudges at all.  Also, for some additional baby bling, I added more little Recollections ~ Pearls in the border around the whole card.


Well, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget the Release Party is Sunday, May 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  Be there or be square!!!  LOL  ;)  Have a great day!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

11 comments :

GiGi said...

This is SOOO SUPER CUTE Cassandra! I love all the sentiments and color combo! BEAUTIFUL JOB!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute, great design and paper piecing!!

JennyKozar said...

super sweet!!!

Creative M said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this little baby with the huge smile and happy eyes! Just want to hug it :D I don't think the baby could smile any bigger, and when I look at it I smile too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

WOW!!! This is soooo stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love how you put the sayings around for the border!! Great paper piecing too

Melissa said...

She is adorable! Love the frame of sentiments.

Christine Owens said...

The the pink n brown. And yes, it's all about baby. Great job with this card. --C

jessica said...

What a super adorable baby card Cassandra! Love the cutie image and the colors and pattern papers are awesome!!
Thanks for sharing another awesome sneak card and have a GREAT weekend!

Brenda said...

oh my! so adorable!! love!! awesome job!

Cindy said...

Your card is soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE my friend!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...