Thursday, May 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : May Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for more Sneak Peeks???  It's Day 2 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ May Release.  It's still technically not my day to post, but I just can't help it!!!  Hee Hee


Makes me want a big, fat chocolate chip cookie!!!  LOL  The white cardstock for the card base and the fence is from Recollections.  The brown cardstock is from Bazzill.  And the fun tan gingham paper is from the Creative Imaginations ~ Gingham collection.  All of the images and sentiment are from the brand new PKS ~ May 2013 : Kit of the Month.


Aren't these little baby farm animals so cute???  I colored him in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  Added some chalk for cheeks and Glossy Accents to the eyes.  And of course adhered him with pop dots for dimension.


Ok, not sure how many of you are old enough...but do any of you remember getting milk bottles delivered to your house when you were little?  Eeek..maybe I'm showing my age!!!  LOL  Well I decided to make different flavors of milk by coloring in the milk bottles with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  Also, the word "Milk" is actually part of a sentiment that says "Milkin it!".  I just taped off the letters that I didn't want so that I could stamp the word "Milk" on the bottles.  I also colored in the caps with a Clear Star ~ Gelly Roll Pen for some sparkle.  And I used different sizes of pop dots for more dimension.  At the top of the card is the sentiment "Got cookies?" Too cute!!!  The fence is cut with a Martha Stewart ~ Border Punch.  I inked it up a little with Chestnut Roan ~ Colorbox Ink.   And I added a little rope at the bottom for texture.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  And don't forget that the Release Party is on Sunday, May 5th at 6pm CT over at the Peachy Keen Connection. Have a great day!


13 comments :

Melissa said...

What a darling cow! The milk bottles are very cute.

Lisa said...

AW what a darling card, that cow is so cute and love the milk bottles. Love how you inked the fence.

JennyKozar said...

Love it!!! too too cute

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cassandra!! Love the cute baby cow and that sentiment is perfect!!
Looks like this is another must have set :)

Sue D said...

Love the cute baby cow!

Christine Owens said...

Just love how you taped off to get MILK Great job coloring with the copics. This is little brown n white cow is super cute. --C

snappy scrappy said...

Really sweet...love it!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I remember the dairy in town had a drive through and we had a wire 6 pack carrier. They would take the empties and fill it up. These baby farm animals are so cute...but they are Peachy and can't help it ;) Great job on your cute card...love all the details and those eyes are so sweet.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

This cow is just too sweet!!!! I remember the milk bottles too, so dont feel bad lol

Maureen Reiss said...

This cow is just too sweet!!!! I remember the milk bottles too, so dont feel bad lol

TheTulipCollector said...

Super cute!! We had a milkman when I was little. I wish we still had some of those glass milk bottles.

marylouh said...

Cows are useful - not usually very cute. This little guy is darling. Love the cards.

UnikByYes said...

So adorable!!!
TFS
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...