Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : May Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready?  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ May Release - Sneak Peeks! Today is not my scheduled day to post, but I just can't help it when the Peach is in the house!!  ;)  Get ready for a fun few days of Peachy goodness!!


You might remember me mentioning that we had a new baby in my husband's family...well here she is!   Isn't she precious?  The white card base is from Recollections.  The brown patterned paper in the background and the pink patterned paper for the frame are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy collection.  The yellow patterned paper is from the Jillibean Soup ~ Homemade 6 Bean Soup collection.


This cutie patootie little lamb baby is from the brand new PKS ~ May 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and adhered her with pop dots for dimension.  The pretty ruffley ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


The frame and the arrow are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame and Arrow Dies.  The label at the top is cut with the MCT~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "I love ewe!" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ May 2013 Kit of the Month.  I adhered everything with pop dots...because you know I just love dimension.  ;)


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow!  Have a great day!

14 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO...what a sweet little munchkin too!!!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE Cassandra and so is that sweet little baby,TOO CUTE!!!Have a great evening my friend!!!:)

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love the colors you used and the combination of Peachy Keen and MCT products:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Melissa said...

Such a cutie! Darling project Cassandra!

jessica said...

Awwww Cassandra! This is too Awesome!!! LOVE the new PK sneak and they work so well with those awesome MCT products!! What an adorable new addition to your family!!! She is so precious!

Christine Owens said...

SO ca-ute. She even has a little lamb beanie on. Perfect little lamb for this lay out. --C

TheTulipCollector said...

Love this project!! My son and his wife LOVE sheep and lambs!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Oh My!!!! This is soooo ADORABLE!!!! The 6th cant come soon enough.

Elizabeth Crouch said...

This is such a cute layout!! The baby is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly said...

How CUTE Cassandra! I love the new PKS and the color combo!
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

JennyKozar said...

Just precious!!

Sue D said...

Very sweet!

marylouh said...

Cute card for a cute baby.

UnikByYes said...

Awwwww so adorbable!
TFS
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...