Thursday, May 30, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-22

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-22 : Sketch Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card or layout based on the sketch provided.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card (reversed):


I'm on a roll with my critters this week!  Hee...I think she is just as cute as my skunk from yesterday!!  This little darling and both sentiments are from the PKS ~ Misty Sue & Colby Cheer Up set.  


The white scalloped circle is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  I colored in my little cutie with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  And I added some Recollections ~ pearls to the centers of the flowers.  I put the whole piece on pop dots for dimension.


The cool burlap ribbon is from my stash.  The little dots are actually brads, but I snipped off the pokey feet part because I hate poking them through the cardstock...lol.  Aren't those sentiments so fun?!   ;)  All of the patterned papers are from The Best of My Mind's Eye ~ Volume 1.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I hope you have time to join us in the fun!  I can't wait to see what you all make!!!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

7 comments :

~ Jo ~ said...

So adorable! Love the sentiment!!

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

P.S. Hope you stop by my blog and play along with us in our Funday Friday Challenge!

Christine Owens said...

Another great job with your copics. Love this sentiment too. --C

Creative M said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

So super adorable Cassandra!! Love that cutie and love your take on the sketch!
Thanks for the inspiration and hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Aw Cassandra, This is just as sweet as can be... I must say... it looks even better in person! Thank you so much for this beautiful card... I will cherish it always! You are just so dang clever!
Lots of LOVE and BIG HUGS!
Kathy

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on a cute card :D Love the sentiment.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

L.B. said...

very cute card. love this simmple sketch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...