Thursday, May 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge 13-18 : 3D Objects : Flowers

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-18 : 3D Objects : Flowers.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a 3D object of your choice using a flower theme.  


I decided to make some fun candy tubes filled with yummy chocolate.  The flowers are made with the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Funny Flowers : Cottage Cutz die/stamp set.  For the "leaves", I used some May Arts ribbon and simply tied it in a knot and snipped the ends.



For dimension, I snipped the flower petals apart and curled them.  The cute faces are from the PKS ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for accents and chalk for cheeks.  And I adhered the face circles with pop dots.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see the rest of the challenge entries.  I hope you can join in on the challenge fun.  I can't wait to see what you all make!!  Have a great day!  And don't forget to come back later today to see the next PKS ~ Sneak Peek.  :)  

9 comments :

Maureen Reiss said...

These are super cute!!!

Christine Owens said...

These candy tubes are great. I'm gonna have to look for some. Great idea for flowers. --C

TheTulipCollector said...

Love those tubes! And the smiling flowers are so you!! Another great job my friend.

jessica said...

These are just too adorable Cassandra! What a fun project that anyone would LOVE to receive!!! And how can you not LOVE those adorable PK faces :)
Thanks for sharing another AWESOME project and I can not wait to enter this challenge!
Have a GREAT Friday!!

marylouh said...

I have some candy tubes. Now I know how to decorate them and put them to use. Darling flowers.

Sue D said...

Adorable!

Creative M said...

Love! Love! Love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Crafty Moni said...

These are super cute! I totally want to make some of these:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Cindy said...

GREAT project idea Cassandra!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...