Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3-D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3-D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who are new to this, it's when we create anything besides a card or a layout.


And this week I made a couple of Gift Card Holders to go with my cute tag from last week.  My mom loves loves loves to do dinner and a movie, so these are always perfect for her:


Of course these are made with the greatest invention ever . . . the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die!!! All of the pretty patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Ooh La La collection.  The pretty little bows are made with Offray ribbon.


The "Especially for you!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The "Happy Mother's day" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  The pretty flowers are cut with the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies.  And the heart is cut with the heart die in the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.


The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from the MCT ~ More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  And the "I love you" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  I used pop dots behind the heart and the flowers.  And in the center of the flowers are some pretty Recollections ~ Pearls.


Don't they match so pretty with my tag from last week?  Add some real flowers and I think my mom will love it! Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  :)

12 comments :

jessica said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra! I love the beautiful papers and ALL the embellishments you added!!! Your mother is going to LOVE these!!!
Another awesome project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are beautifu!!! Your mom will love them

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Christine Owens said...

These are great! Love all the color combos! Mom is gonna love them. --C

CherylB said...

Super cute note cards! I love each of them...very pretty!

Crafting Katie said...

Your mom will love these, Cassandra! They are so pretty! Love the papers you used!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Cassandra! Your mom is going to feel so special! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

JennyKozar said...

these are greast Cassandra! Love Love Love

My Creative Time said...

Your Mom is going to cherish these forever! You did an EXCELLENT job my sweet friend!
HUGS!

Sherrie K. said...

These are AMAZING! The papers are so pretty and love the beautiful flowers and sentiments! Your Mom will love them:) I am in need of a gift card for my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Your Mom is going to love these! Just beautiful and go well together. Same yet very different and I love the pearls in the flowers. Lucky Mom to have you :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

These are just beautiful! What a fabulous "little" big gift for your mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...