Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Creative Time "3-D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3-D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make anything besides a card or layout.  Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I decided to make a fun little tag to attach to the gift I have for my mother.


Yes, that's me!  Over 40 years ago, but it's me.  :)  The picture of my mom and me is really old, so it's not that great of quality, but I just love how this turned out.  All of the pretty papers are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Ooh La La collection.  The tag is cut with one of the tag dies in the MCT ~ Tag Dies set.  The pretty heart is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die.  I adhered it with pop dots for dimenion.  The flowers are cut with the MCT ~ Flower Petal Dies.  I curled the petals for dimension and also adhered them with pop dots.  In the centers of the flowers are some pretty Recollections ~ Pearls.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I added some Celebrate It ~ 360 lace ribbon at the top and tied a bow with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp Twine.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And stop by later today . . . it's PKS ~ Sneak Peek time!!!  

20 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Oh my goodness so sweet your mom is going to love it and I'm sure it'll bring a couple tears to her eyes and for sure tears of joy. You are a very thoughtful daughter to do this for her. Your tag is a treasure!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Cassandra!! What an AWESOME picture of you and your mom and I just LOVE those flowers, the pattern paper and the overall stunning design! Your mom is going to LOVE this!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Kristi said...

Cassandra, this is completely gorgeous. I love the flowers with the pearls in the middles. I love the picture of you and your mom. This is just the sweetest tag ever.

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, how sweet is this??? Your mom will LOVE it! What a fabulous idea!!!

CherylB said...

Super cute tag, Cassandra! I love that pic...and the heart frames it beautifully! Thanks for sharing a great idea.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...great pic too!

Maureen Reiss said...

this is soooo pretty!!!! great pic!!!

Cathryn said...

This is wonderful Cassandra! Your mom is going to cherish this, beautiful! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a beautiful tag! You Mom is going to love it. The pearls and sparkle ribbon give it perfect bling! I like the idea of adding a picture and it is perfect in the pretty heart. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Super super cute! Your mom is going to love it! The sentiment is perfect:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Sherrie K. said...

What a gorgeous tag! What a great picture of you and your Mom! I love how you framed it in a beautiful heart. The flowers are fabulous! It will look beautiful on your package!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Your tag is GORGEOUS Cassandra!BEAUTIFUL job and great picture of you and your mom,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Christine Owens said...

Great tag. She's gonna love it. Beautiful colors you used on the flowers. And two beautiful gals! --C

TheTulipCollector said...

What a cutie pie and you look like your mom!! Super job!

Sue D said...

Very special with this photo!

marylouh said...

Getting out old pictures really brings back lots of memories - some good and some not. Great to see how people change. Love the layout

Anonymous said...

People attending these events, through general, love being the
classics. Song titles play a decent part
in gizmos people with particular ethnicity.

My blog post gsa search engine ranker

UnikByYes said...

Beautiful project Cassandra!
TFS
Liz O.

Anonymous said...

The walking program assists to keep your blood pressure managed.
It might be the subsequent essential matter in age
defying health is your way of life.

Here is my web blog :: szambo betonowe

Kim said...

Just curious, was a winner chosen for your birthday givaway?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...